New England Sinai Hospital

New England Sinai Hospital United States Employee Reviews

n/a
Community Ambassador (Current Employee), Stoughton, MAJune 3, 2014
I worked as a secretary. Filing, faxing, printing, and copyng. I also filed cabinets and I enjoyed the work.
Warm friendly environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Stoughton, MAMarch 13, 2014
New England Sinai Hospital is a great place to work. I have learned a lot while working here that have helped me advance in my nursing career. Sinai Hospital is rehabilitation and respiratory facility that see's a variety of patients. This offers many different learning situations that has helped with my LPN clinicals. New England Sinai Hospital offers a friendly work place environment as well as exceptional patient care.
compassionate staff trying to deal with management changes and new culture
administrative assistant (Current Employee), Stoughton, MAJuly 27, 2013
Pros: reasonable cafe prices
Cons: loss of co-workers due to layoffs; no more "family" atmosphere
this employee has enjoyed working for the hospital, making sure that patients receive the best care.
Productive and an amazing learning expereince
Student Volunteer (Former Employee), Stoughton, MAJuly 22, 2013
Pros: learned alot about the social work enviornemnt on a first hand basis
Cons: volunteer work for school practicum so it lasted only the summer
A typical day at work consisted of entering data in to the computer and then going upstairs and keeping company with the coupe of patients who had been assigned to me. That meant playing games, talking helping walk, push in a wheelchair whatever the patient wanted and was allowed. I learned how working in the social work field can be a tough but rewarding experience. The toughest part was having to say goodbye to the patients when I was done for the summer. The most enjoyable part was being able to help the patients and seeing their faces that they knew why I was their and were happy about it.
cna
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Stoughton, MAJune 19, 2013
• Assist with daily activities and personal care.
• Taking and recording vitals, and fluid intake and output, as directed.
• Reporting observations of the patient to the charged nurse.
• Perform all procedures and patient care per hospital policy.
• Delivered quality patient care and utilized resources in an effective and efficient manner.
good
Charge RN (Former Employee), Stoughton, MAJune 18, 2013
Pros: good place to work
Cons: n/a
military sub hospital deployment, only part time basis, working in the emergency room to keep my skills up to date.
Organized hospital with great staff
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Stoughton, MAJanuary 30, 2013
I work independantly and with a team, under the supervision of Respiratory Care Director. I work with patients and families on a daily basis. Patient Assessment/education, tracheal care, aerosol/medical gas therapy, NPPV, Viasys mechanical ventilation, and obtain EKG's/ABG;s.
Very nice environment for both staff and patients
Administrative Assistant-Support Services (Former Employee), Stoughton, MASeptember 9, 2012
Pros: positive, friendly work environment
Cons: knowing that some patients were not doing well.
I enjoyed being the administrative support in every department I worked in. I especially liked the staff and the dedication all of us had in making the hospital the best it could be for patients and their families. My typical day consisted a lot of multi tasking consisting of answering phone, typing memos, work orders, proposals and occasionally updating policies. Responsible for all invoicing, check requests, faxing and filing. Abiity to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
friendly atmosphere..hard working individuals
Consultant (Current Employee), Stoughton, MAAugust 27, 2012
Pros: friendly co workers
a typical day at work would be coming in and striiping and waxing floors..ive learned that everyone has their own ways of stripping and waxing floors,the hardest part of the job would be dealing with the personel that would not allow us to strip and wax the floors due to the odor of the chemicals.
Cons: changes in management
Great coworkers to work with. Changes in management. Best part of a work day was taking pride in my work and caring for my patients.
Excellent staff. Good benefits
Controller (Current Employee), Stoughton, MAJuly 31, 2012
The small size of the organization has afforded me the opportunity to perform many tasks. I am fortunateto have a competent staff and excellent leadership.
Staff enjoyed learning
RN Manager (Former Employee), Stoughton MassJuly 23, 2012
Pros: good food
Cons: short breaks, little positive reinforcment
Non stop day
Nurses great multi taskers
Eager to learn
High Turnover
Poor Retention
Fair Budget Management
Enjoyed working at the hospital for many years.
Environmental Services Manager (Former Employee), Stoughton, MAJuly 3, 2012
Pros: i enjoyed wirking with and supervising the staff within the environmental services department.
Cons: hospital lacked in any kind of structured training in regards to management.
I enjoyed working at New England Sinai Hospital for many years until of recent when there were numerous changes in upper management.
With the changes came a huge change in the attitudes of many hospital employees from multiple departments. The environment turned to one of instability and hostility.