New England Sinai Hospital

New England Sinai Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

productive
RESPIRATORY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJune 10, 2016
productive and worthwhile to do my part as a worker there. they had a lot of equipment to work with and the workers were every informative.
Pros
informative workers
Cons
no breaks
I enjoyed the patients
Kitchen Aide (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAMarch 30, 2016
Working at this hospital was a pleasure and I worked there for years. I felt the work and staff were very professional and the staff felt like family.
Pros
Very supportive staff
Cons
Management at the time was very critical
Busy, fun, and challenging workplace.
Respiratory Therapist III (Former Employee) –  Stoughton MAJanuary 19, 2016
A typical night at work consisted of continuing weaning protocols on ventilator patients. Intensive patient assessment. Co-workers were helpful, informative, and receptive to both learning and teaching.
It was a good place to work
NURSING ASSISTANT III (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MANovember 14, 2015
I had a great time work there, good team, good staff, the pay was ok. if it was not for my schooling i would still be working there. they had the best benefit out of all my working place.
nice place to work
Dietary Technician (Current Employee) –  Stoughton, MASeptember 18, 2015
being a dietary technician at New England Sinai is a learning experience. As a diet technician, there is a lot of variety in what need to be done each day and that makes the job really challenging.
Pros
healthcare
n/a
Community Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJune 3, 2014
I worked as a secretary. Filing, faxing, printing, and copyng. I also filed cabinets and I enjoyed the work.
Warm friendly environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stoughton, MAMarch 13, 2014
New England Sinai Hospital is a great place to work. I have learned a lot while working here that have helped me advance in my nursing career. Sinai Hospital is rehabilitation and respiratory facility that see's a variety of patients. This offers many different learning situations that has helped with my LPN clinicals. New England Sinai Hospital offers a friendly work place environment as well as exceptional patient care.
Long term acute care facility with emphasis on pulmonary rehab
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAOctober 8, 2013
New England Sinai Hospital was a medicore place to work as it was recently taken over by a large coporate for-profit company with little emphasis on quality of care. Staffing ratio was 6:1 with many very sick patients who needed more time consuming care. At night and on weekends there was only one attending doctor working, and it was difficult to obtain written orders when patients needed something that was not ordered upon admission. Staff worked together well, but most times there just didn't seem to be enough help and support.
Pros
complicated patients which led to strong learning experiences
Cons
short staffed most shifts, no float pool, eight hour shifts
Productive and an amazing learning expereince
Student Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJuly 22, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of entering data in to the computer and then going upstairs and keeping company with the coupe of patients who had been assigned to me. That meant playing games, talking helping walk, push in a wheelchair whatever the patient wanted and was allowed. I learned how working in the social work field can be a tough but rewarding experience. The toughest part was having to say goodbye to the patients when I was done for the summer. The most enjoyable part was being able to help the patients and seeing their faces that they knew why I was their and were happy about it.
Pros
learned alot about the social work enviornemnt on a first hand basis
Cons
volunteer work for school practicum so it lasted only the summer
cna
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJune 19, 2013
• Assist with daily activities and personal care.
• Taking and recording vitals, and fluid intake and output, as directed.
• Reporting observations of the patient to the charged nurse.
• Perform all procedures and patient care per hospital policy.
• Delivered quality patient care and utilized resources in an effective and efficient manner.
good
Charge RN (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJune 18, 2013
military sub hospital deployment, only part time basis, working in the emergency room to keep my skills up to date.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
n/a
Organized hospital with great staff
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJanuary 30, 2013
I work independantly and with a team, under the supervision of Respiratory Care Director. I work with patients and families on a daily basis. Patient Assessment/education, tracheal care, aerosol/medical gas therapy, NPPV, Viasys mechanical ventilation, and obtain EKG's/ABG;s.
Very nice environment for both staff and patients
Administrative Assistant-Support Services (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MASeptember 9, 2012
I enjoyed being the administrative support in every department I worked in. I especially liked the staff and the dedication all of us had in making the hospital the best it could be for patients and their families. My typical day consisted a lot of multi tasking consisting of answering phone, typing memos, work orders, proposals and occasionally updating policies. Responsible for all invoicing, check requests, faxing and filing. Abiity to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
Pros
positive, friendly work environment
Cons
knowing that some patients were not doing well.
friendly atmosphere..hard working individuals
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stoughton, MAAugust 27, 2012
a typical day at work would be coming in and striiping and waxing floors..ive learned that everyone has their own ways of stripping and waxing floors,the hardest part of the job would be dealing with the personel that would not allow us to strip and wax the floors due to the odor of the chemicals.
Pros
friendly co workers
Changing environment
Respiratory Resource Clinician (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAAugust 13, 2012
Great coworkers to work with. Changes in management. Best part of a work day was taking pride in my work and caring for my patients.
Pros
great doctors
Cons
changes in management
Excellent staff. Good benefits
Controller (Current Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJuly 31, 2012
The small size of the organization has afforded me the opportunity to perform many tasks. I am fortunateto have a competent staff and excellent leadership.
Staff enjoyed learning
RN Manager (Former Employee) –  Stoughton MassJuly 23, 2012
Non stop day
Nurses great multi taskers
Eager to learn
High Turnover
Poor Retention
Fair Budget Management
Pros
good food
Cons
short breaks, little positive reinforcment
Enjoyed working at the hospital for many years.
Environmental Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJuly 3, 2012
I enjoyed working at New England Sinai Hospital for many years until of recent when there were numerous changes in upper management.
With the changes came a huge change in the attitudes of many hospital employees from multiple departments. The environment turned to one of instability and hostility.
Pros
i enjoyed wirking with and supervising the staff within the environmental services department.
Cons
hospital lacked in any kind of structured training in regards to management.

New England Sinai Hospital Reviews by Location