New Era Cap Co., Inc. Employee Reviews

good corporate culture
NBA Category, MLB Category Intern (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYApril 14, 2015
everyone at work is great to work with. Going into work does not feel as if I am even at work because I enjoy what I do on a daily basis
New Era was exciting because each Group were awarded each month on thier accomplishments
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Mobile, ALJune 10, 2013
Pros: new era provided lunch often when the employees worked hard on inventory that month
Cons: they had good healthcare insurance
the day goes by very fast because we get numerous orders a day,it taught me more about baseball than the little i knew we had to watch the baseball games during baseball season
Productive and fun workplace
Retail Coordinator (Former Employee), Buffalo, NyApril 1, 2013
Pros: great benefits, competitive pay
This was a very enjoyable place to work and the management was great. I got to learn several different systems and tasks and their was always someone there to help you.
Best job
Schedule Coordinator (Former Employee), Jackson, ALJune 13, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health insurance was out of state
check on shipment from the day before make sure ever order shipped on time. Checking production orders make sure that both production floors had work. Management was great co-workers all pull together and help out. We had great team work. The hardest part was when the plant/warehouse closed. Enjoyed working for this company because everyone work together.