Be part of a company that has growth potential instead of one that is stagnating! New Horizons is Growing!
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers celebrates over 30 years in Business! We provide customer-focused computer training solutions for our client base in Westerville, OH. We are one of the premier members of New Horizons Worldwide, the world's largest independent provider of computer training, over $500 million in revenue teaching more than 2.4 million students each year in over 250 training centers in 50 countries.
As a learning solutions provider for many of the industry's top vendors, such as Microsoft and Cisco, New Horizons is positioned to offer the latest authorized curriculum delivered by certified instructors to keep you on the cutting edge of information technology.
Selling computer training solutions to medium and large companies.
Manage a book of business generating annual sales of 400k - 600k
Deals with Human Resources and IT/MIS managers
- Minimum 5 years successful direct sales experience in tecnnology, training, software or adjacent industries
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Demonstrate a successful track record in previous sales job
- Experience selling to CEO, CIO, CLO, CFO, CTO level management
- Bachelor's degree - Computer Science Degree a plus
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with consultative sales methodology preferred
- Ability to sell in a team environment
- Strong computer literacy
New Horizons offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. This position pays between $35k and $60k base plus the basic commission structure.
With over 300 centers in 70 countries, New Horizons is the world's largest independent IT training company. Through an integrated and flexible learning approach that ensures that new knowledge can be applied to real life situations, New Horizons delivers a full range of technology and business skills training from basic application and desktop productivity tools to complex and IT systems.