New Leaders Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome place to work with a strong culture
Director - Program Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2016
If you looking to be amongst mission driven, goal and action oriented people, look no further. This is the place for you. An amazing workplace with lots of smart, energetic awesome people.
Pros
People, org culture, mission
Cons
Ever changing
New Leaders does exceptionally good work in training Principals for urban school settings
Director, Aspiring Principals Program (Former Employee) –  Prince George's County, MDNovember 11, 2015
Loved my work with New Leaders. Training for my role was superb! I felt knowledgeable and confident in my ability to train educators for administrative roles in urban school settings
Pros
travel, commitment by employees to do the work for ALL students
Cons
job security during reorganization
rewarding experiences at both national and local level
Director, Aspiring Principals Program (Former Employee) –  Prince George's County MarylandOctober 14, 2015
Wonderful experiences in leadership development. Work was centered around Principal internships in Prince George's County, Md. Supervision included onsite visits, one-to-one conferencing, relationship building with staff and mentor principals.

Skill development for me included opportunities to interact at both the national and local level with known experts in the field of educational leadership.
Pros
some travel
Professional Development Program
Emerging Leaders Program (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 31, 2013
Program which is enabling me to cultivate adult leaderships and provide professional development.
Great people, flexible work environment, challenging work opportunities
Sr Manager of Operations and Systems Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 12, 2013
Became a professional at New Leaders.
Challenged and encouraged to take on leaderships roles.
Most supportive team with similar "work hard, play hard" work ethics.
Meeting vigorous but critical timelines toughest part of time.
Team was the best part of job.
Pros
benefits, flexible schedule, work culture
Cons
workload during specific times of the year
New Leaders
Director of Recruitment - National (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2012
New Leaders is a good company. It has good bones and good people.
Non-Profit committed to creating better schools for disadvantaged Youth
National Director of Facilities (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2012
Being in the Facilities department does not afford me an opportunity to get really involved with the programs that are a part of the Organization, but overseeing the 8 offices, managing the day to day and negotiating with vendors for most cost effective products and creating a comfortable; fun environment for the employees make me feel as though I am also contributing to the great work this Organization is accomplishing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Leaders. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2