NEW LONDON PUBLIC SCHOOLS

NEW LONDON PUBLIC SCHOOLS Employer Reviews

Productive days with a busy environment and hard working staff
Program Director/Coordinator (Former Employee), New London, CTJuly 30, 2013
Regular school day with a sometimes very busy and exciting day. Working with students that have behavioral difficulties and managing the staff to support those difficulties. Always moving and on the go. Not always instant gratification but the results would eventually show and if felt really great to see the students have success as well as seeing the staff feel proud of what they helped achieve.
Great Work Experience
IT Technician (Current Employee), New London, CTApril 9, 2013
When I started in the IT field i really didn't have a ton of experience. However, what i have learned at this job is irreplaceable. I am currently a part time worker because i am in school full time and they were able to work around my schedule.
Fun and productive work environment
Technology Intern (Former Employee), New London, CTJune 7, 2012
Learned valuable work related skills that translate to any industry.
Great place to begin!
Special Education Paraprofessional (Former Employee), New London, CTFebruary 11, 2012
Pros: bi-lingual program, diverse community
This was a great place for me to begin working. At the time I was a new graduate and wanted to give back to the local community by servicing some of the young people in my family's neighborhood. I loved it here!

About NEW LONDON PUBLIC SCHOOLS

New London Public Schools is excited about its future and has a vision "to provide a world-class education for all students." – Read more