My responsibilities at New Penn Financial include;
• Selling and marketing of New Penn Financial Mortgage Loan products within bank policies and procedures as well as consistent, effective referrals of mortgage clients for other bank services, (Integrated Relationship Management), including the qualifying package of services, and insurance products.
• Executing effective mortgage marketing plans to meet and exceed agreed upon mortgage production goals.
• Maintaining a complete and thorough knowledge of New Penn Financial Strategies, Policies and Procedures, as well as secondary market investor's guidelines utilized by the bank.
• Adhering to and complying fully with any and all New Penn Financial policies and procedures related to internal and external rules and regulations, particularly those established by State and Federal law.
• Providing mortgage clients sound mortgage advice based on a full understanding of client needs as well as New Penn Financial Mortgage products and their benefits.
• Consistently execute New Penn Financials referral process (IRM) by introducing mortgage clients to other bank services for cross sell opportunities.
• Assisting Mortgage Loan Administration with client, attorney, or appraiser document follow-up as determined through quality control or post closing review.
• Qualifying and helping to finance loans for Home purchases as well as home refinance