Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity in an industry that will allow you to make a difference in people’s lives and provide cutting edge opportunities? New Perspective Senior Living is seeking an Accounts Receivable/Payable Representative to join our Home Office Accounting team. This position requires a self-starter, who can manage the A/R and A/P transactions and reporting process.
The successful candidate will possess a two-year accounting degree, solid computer skills, 1 to 2 years related experience, and the desire to succeed in a fast paced environment.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements and obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; prepares and disburses invoices; identifies delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts and notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; taking proper action and making necessary adjustments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health and Wellness program
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Advancement Opportunities
- Lighthouse provides opportunities every day to enrich the lives of others, and by doing so as a valued team member, you will enrich your own
Here at New Perspective Senior Living our highest priority is to ensure that each of our residents is treated with dignity and respected as individuals. Hiring productive, positive, professionals who share our passion for helping seniors puts us in the best position to provide the care, attention and services that meet their desires and needs. If you have the experience and motivation we are looking for, please send cover letter and resume and be a part of our dynamic Team!