- Experience developing Drupal based content management systems.
- Experience creating and working with Drupal themes
- Experience supporting multiple browsers/operating systems.
- Experience setting up a secure web intranet environment using SSL and able to develop a secure system requiring user login with encrypted passwords and multiple roles/permissions schemes that can be easily configured within the application.
- Familiarity with source code control systems such as GIT or Mercurial.
- Ability to write high quality, well documented code.
- Have a high regard for web standards.
- Ability to jump into projects quickly and work independently, with good project management skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 or more years experience with front end web development with on-line examples and examples of your code to show for it.
- Experience developing web applications with PHP or similar web Technologies such as Ruby on Rails or Java.
- Understanding of modern web frameworks.
- Experience working with HIPAA sensitive data.
If you have the desire to work for a growing, technology driven organization, please submit your cover letter and resume that addresses qualifications. EOE.