New Seasons Market

New Seasons Market Employer Reviews

new seasons
produce (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORMarch 13, 2014
fantastic company to work for. Management is the best and coworkers are the best people to work with that I have ever worked with
Great Place To Work!
Staff Coordinator (Current Employee), Portland, ORMarch 13, 2014
I have been at New Seasons Market for two years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have had great managers and a wonderful work experience.
Central Kitchen Dishwasher-Sanitation
Central Kitchen Dishwasher-Sanitation (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 1, 2014
Your duties are not limited to the kitchen, and you will be cleaning every single thing they can think of... Pass on these open ended job duties...
Friendly place to work with a wonderful sense of community
Produce Clerk (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: fabulous humans
Cons: upper managements lack of involvement and exclusionary tactics.
Wonderful co workers that kept the work atmosphere enjoyable and entertaining.
Hardest part of the job would have to be the repetitive motion involved in almost any position.
Most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the amount of local, organic, and high quality foods and goods sold.
Great market and amazing people but with no room for growth.
Deli Service Clerk (Current Employee), Progress Ridge, OregonNovember 20, 2013
Pros: culture, location and security
Cons: pay, hours and unfulfilling
New Seasons Market is a very successful company around Portland. The store is very modern, classy and spacious. I enjoy my job as a Deli Service Clerk and the people I work with. The company provides benefits to anyone working over twenty hours per week and also gives ten percent of its annual profits back to employees. New Seasons is a great company – more... but lacks the potential for upward mobility. The job does not match my skill set and I am eager to put those skills to work. That is why I am seeking change. I want to go from a job to a career. – less
Company is growing a bit too fast
Food Service (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: always free food to take home/discount
Cons: not appreciated unless you're management
Worked there briefly, not what I thought it was going to be. We worked as a team as is expected, but no one seems to acknowledge the hard work you do. Management is always doing reports/online, not a ton of supervision, only when a mistake is made, or the store is busy....Very disappointed how things worked out, promises were
made and not kept.
productive and fun workplace
Cashier/Pastry Clerk (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJuly 29, 2013
Pros: job, co-workers, discount, benefits, everything
This is the best place to work hands down. It is fun, and you get stuff done at the same time. There is always an opportunity to move up and grow with the company and the company is always growing.
Amazing earth values and truly the friendliest place I have ever worked.
Deli Clerk (Current Employee), Vancouver, WAJune 26, 2013
Pros: steady hours and awsome health care benefits
Cons: lower pay and slow to give raises
I have learned how to conserve resources, treat every customer the same but tailor how I help them around what they actually need and want from our company. I have learned the value of working with a staff that is there to back you up and be there for you through anything, work or life related.
Place that will help their emplyees!
Coustumer service . (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: free food
Cons: schedule conflicts with my new carrer!
Was a great place to work untill I have to decide to get into the dental field! For which i went to school! Graduatiing as a dental asst and Dental Lab. Tec. Otherwise i will stay there!
Great people and a great discount.
Meat Clerk (Current Employee), Raleigh Hills Portland, ORJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: the discount is a big plus.
Cons: hours can be hard to come by sometimes.
Employees seem to be moving around a lot, so it would be hard to become bored with your job. Lots of on-the-job training. Management eats right next to you in the break-room. I love the customers who come in and are generally interested in what they are putting into their bodies. Whether it is meat or veggies. Everyone helps out, no matter the problem.