New Start Home Health Care is seeking experienced Home Health Regisitered Nurses. The Home Health RN will:
1. Complete an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs--Oasis. Initiates the plan of care and makes necesssry revisions as patient status and needs change. Utilizes health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
2. Develops a Plan of Care which establishes goals based on nursing diagmosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive and rehabilitative nursing actions that includes patient and family in the planning process.
3. Nurse counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
4. Re-evaluate patient nursing needs.
5. Provides health care instruction to the patient as approprate per plan of care.
6. Identifies discharge planning needs,
Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical RN Supervisor and assumes full responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caselkoad.
7. Communicates with the physician regarding the patient's needs and reports any changes in patient's condition; obtains/receives physician's orders as required.
8. Instructs, supervies and evaluates home health aide care provided every 14-days and LVN's every 30-days.
1. Current CA license RN License
2. Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited schools of nursing.
3. Maintains a current CPR certification (American Health Association)
4. Current CA Driver's License
5. Minimum of two years recent Home Health RN experience and an additional one year experience in an acute hospital.