New Vitality Employee Reviews

Micro managing scam artists
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYSeptember 9, 2017
This place is a scam. They sell water pills to unfortunate old men with prostate issues and h0rny old men. I could not stand lying to these poor men about these products that do not work. They sign up for a free trial then 30 days later they get charged. They call in freaking out because these men are most likely retired and on social security or disability and taking money out of their check is just unfair and ridiculous. It's all about selling no matter which department you're in. There's no room for improvement or promotions. The commission isn't fair either. The micro-managing is annoying. They breathe down your neck for sales. The employees are absolutely miserable here.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
Micro-managing, selling in all departments, no room for promotion, no raises, customers ripping you apart, scamming old people
Worse place ever
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYAugust 13, 2017
The manager was very rude always cursed at you in the office where no one else could hear. The supervisors are very unprofessional and hardly ever wants to help you when it comes to a customer's concern. The breaks are literally 15 mins for an 8 hour shift might as well hold your bladder or you get written up. The pay never increases and they ask so much of you.
Pros
Free lunch, co-workers are fun
Cons
Short breaks, micro managing
Overall great place to work
VP Finance (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJune 1, 2017
Overall, this is a great place to work. Management has taken an active role in continuous improvement in the culture and has brought innovative ideas to continue to grow the business. Over the last several years, I have learned a lot and grown within the company in my position. The people I interact with on a daily basis are great co-workers and we all work collaboratively to make the company a great place to be.
Pros
Great friendly and outgoing co-workers
Happy to be here!
HR Director (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYMay 8, 2017
Every day that I come to the office there is something different and exciting to do. It keeps me on my toes since I'm a person who doesn't like to be bored. I enjoy every moment being here even through those challenging times. It is my pleasure wanting to do what I do for the employees here at New Vitality since I care very much about them.
Pros
Great atmosphere, friendly environment, awesome employees, discounts on company products, discounts on outside vendors, benefits/401k and more to come!
Cons
Not too sure but I can say there is always alot of food at the office, Not necessarily a bad thing though.
A great place to work
Product Development (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYMay 2, 2017
I really like working with a smart and dedicated team to develop dietary supplements to help people with their health/wellness goals. I like that its important to everyone here that the products be science based, and formulated to really have significant benefits. It's rewarding.
Pros
Great Holiday Party!
Cons
Nothing to complain about so far
Great atmosphere, good people
Creative Director/Copywriter (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 26, 2017
The new leadership here is outstanding. There is honest, open communication throughout the entire company. Employees feel like they get an actual say in important matters, and they're also informed on both good and bad situations. There are good incentives, and clear game plans for each department. The managers are nice, down-to-earth, understanding people.
Pros
Great people in charge, company-wide communication, good incentives
Cons
Near a train station so there's a lot of traffic congestion on the way home
Made many friends
Customer Service/Training Development Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYNovember 16, 2016
I do miss casual Saturdays and did learn the fundamentals of sales during my time there. The most enjoyable part of the job would be when my coworkers and I had a moment to interact as people, the hardest part of the job was choosing to leave.
Pros
Being able to use and experience the benefits of our products ourselves
Cons
Not seeing potential for growth.
Great, Flexible Place to Work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJuly 26, 2016
I've been working at New Vitality for years now and have had a few different jobs along the way.

By far the best part about the company is the group of people you'll work with; from the sales agents to the supervisors and managers everyone is friendly and approachable. Despite it being work, it never really feels like it.

The pay is competitive and as a full time employee you also have the option for full health, vision & dental insurance.

Great place to work.
Pros
Friendly environment and co-workers, benefits
Cons
Busy (only a con if you don't want to make more money)
Great Place To Work and Succeed
Sales (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJuly 15, 2016
I have been an employee of New Vitality for 5 years now and have enjoyed working for the company since day one. The training program is excellent and you will learn all the skills needed to succeed. Management is super friendly and knowledgeable and always willing to answer any questions. Another great aspect of working here is your co-workers. Everyone is respectful and easy to get along with. If you have the drive and desire to succeed and make money then this is a company you want to work for. There is room for advancement, as well.
Pros
incentives to win extra money, friendly co-workers, casual work environment
Great place to work!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJuly 15, 2016
New Vitality is a great place to work! I love coming to work everyday. I consider my co-workers a secondary "family". Management has a great "open door" policy. Any questions or issues, they're ready to listen. I also love the fact that we'll bring in food on occasion. Might be lunch or even donuts. I love that I can come to work in jeans and nice shirt and be comfortable.
Pros
Monetary incentives, room to move up, great benefits.
Great place for opportunities
Sales (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJuly 15, 2016
New Vitality is a great place to work. I've learned a lot over the years and the company has been very accommodating while going to school. While there is obviously a focus on getting work done, the staff also helps create a friendly work environment.

The dress code the company has put in place is very casual. Being able to wear shorts during the hot summer days is pretty awesome. As long as the items are work appropriate, it is usually okay to wear.
Pros
Friendly work environment, steady/consistent work
Cons
Short breaks and can be very busy at times (but that is a good thing too)
Been here for 10 years!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJuly 15, 2016
Sales team is like a close knit family. If you do the right thing you are rewarded for your loyalty. Always coming up with fresh ideas to motivate employees.
Pros
Fun atmosphere. Great contest incentives and perks like Barbeques and Free Lunches
Cons
Management expects a lot from you but are fair
Great company to work for!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJuly 15, 2016
If you're looking for a company with a great culture that will reward you for your performance, then this is the place to be!
Pros
Fun contests, great training, great people, able to wear shorts and t-shirts!
Great Start-Off Company
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJuly 12, 2016
Company offers decent benefits and great hours. A great place to start off and gain experience. Perfect for someone straight out of college.
Too many Cons to list!
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, New YorkJanuary 10, 2016
Company management is ridiculous,petty & cheap! Want you to work for pennies.. Offers nothing! Learned that this company is a false advertiser. Doesn't list the facts to it's customers! The only thing that is enjoyable about this company was the people I worked with.
Pros
good job to have if you do not have goals
Cons
Short lunches, Few breaks, Overbearing management
Thieves
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale NYOctober 30, 2015
Worked there in accounting. I see the building is now empty and shut down which is just what they deserved. Security camera's over the desks and in the halls. paranoid owners. I knew when they exotic cars weren't parked up front they finally got caught.

KARMA!!!!
Pros
Cons
Many
Fun, fast paced Workplace
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYMarch 21, 2014
By far my favorite job! Great incentives to do better. Your hard work is always recognized the management is beyond personable and always willing to give a helping hand.
Pros
Great fun workplace
Cons
n/a
productive work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYNovember 22, 2013
This is a very busy company, with rare breaks. The company doesn't give the customer a clear representation of there discount program.
Pros
short lunches
Cons
not enough down time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Vitality. Our community is ready to answer.

New Vitality Reviews by Location