New Western Acquisitions Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GANovember 7, 2017
Very faced paced environment. Not a job for the quiet and shy. Commission only, must be able to sell yourself and your confidence. A lot of work outside the office.
Great work Environment
Independent Contractor/Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 25, 2017
Great leadership and mentorship for those who are new to the industry, especially with real estate in Philadelphia. If you have a passion to build capital quickly and learn the in's and outs of flipping houses to hopefully pursue this down the road in the future.

Time management may be the toughest in the beginning where you need to know how to allocate your time time best to those that are truly looking for projects and those who are just all talk.

I learned a variety of things from how wholesaling transactions are structured and used as well as how to look at potential investments properties and understand the true potential behind picking the right one to invest in.

I loved the people I worked with but decided to leave because I believed in pursuing something else, but I mainly thought I liked the idea of selling real estate instead of the idea of investing in it, in the near future.
Pros
Amazing Broker
Cons
Independent Contractor
Cutthroat
Salesman (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2017
The company is cutthroat, but you can make good money if you eat, sleep and breathe real estate. The company is simply a corporate wholesaler. They provide you with resources and knowledge.
Awesome culture
ACQUISITIONS CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2017
The company has a great culture but you really have to hustle to make any money. Great work life balance and management is awesome. I really enjoyed everyone I worked with.
Great
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXSeptember 15, 2017
It was a busy investment real estate company, that always kept me on my toes. I was in charge of keeping up with al check that were inputed and outputted, as well as handling all home paper work for each property sold.
Productive workplace , Easy going team
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Woodlands, TXSeptember 12, 2017
New Western is overall an easy going company. But the work ethic is like no other. It is 100% commission so every minute counts. Over all its up to you how much you want to bring in a year.
Pros
Free lunches on friday, Company trips
Cons
Pay, Commute
A very fun place to work but was only commission based
Acquisition Agent (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 8, 2017
I would search for investment real estate properties in the greater Dallas area. Then I would analyze the potential return on that investment. I would negotiate the purchase and then present the property to potential investors.
All Fluff With Nothing At The End
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 13, 2017
I interviewed with the company and was told I had been chosen for the job. There was an understanding that I needed to get my License before I could work for them. After obtaining my license they told me they had no open positions but to check back in a few months.
Pros
Cons
No work
Great culture and exciting job
Investment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 20, 2016
The culture is fast pace and very exciting. The team really keeps everyone motivated. The training and support provided is very sufficient. Its a sales commission based job and they set it up for you to start earning right out of the gate.

A typical work day consists of make sales calls to obtain new potential investors interested in single family real estate as an avenue for investing. Management is very supportive and provides sales leads through the company data base. As well as hitting the streets to view the investment properties throughout the market area.

The hardest part about the job is keeping organized with the current customers and potential customers. They provide an in house CRM system to allow this task to be handled properly.

The most enjoyable part about the job is the freedom to control the work day. Being in the office making calls or out looking at properties allows for a very exciting and dynamic work day.
seemed like a fun place to work at
Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2015
Seemed like a good work environment but they are not there to help you with your problems. You're by yourself. I had some miscommunication problems and never heard back from them.
Great place to learn the ins and outs of Real Estate
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TxAugust 25, 2014
Continuous grind with great reward
The typical day consists of evaluating properties and finding investors
Learned a lot about the process/es of a real estate transaction and property rehabilitation