This position was a very interesting experience. Opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people, and advance your career.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) – Pennsylvania – July 18, 2016
- Pleasantly greet the customers, help other co-workers if needed and assist the manager.
- Many different skill, i.e. window displays, designing and changing the.store during the different seasons, how to open/close registers, doing inventory, how to submit credit cards applications and so much more.
- Management was very helpful during my employment, their expertise taught me the knowledge how to advance within the store.
- Co-workers were helpful, experienced, positive.
- Leaving the employment. The company relocated and this was not a good move for myself.
- The entire job, co-workers and Management
Employees Discounts, luncheons