New York Cares Employee Review

View all New York Cares reviews

Great, organized events. Amazing opportunity to give back to your community through this comany.
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2013
I volunteered at various events throughout the city, from tutoring to coaching and helping with recreational events. The company and its employees are very warm, loving, caring and organized. Getting to some of the locations was difficult at first but you get used to it. All in all I had a great experience and would recommend this company to anyone.

Other New York Cares Employee Reviews

Amazing experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYNovember 20, 2017
This was more of an internship but I enjoyed every moment working with this team. I enjoy giving back and helping build the community. I worked in schools, libraries, and nursing homes and just to see the smiles on people’s faces were enough pay for me. I would definitely recommend this job to people, especially for something to do during the summer
Pros
Paid for lunch
Cons
Long hard hours of work
high school volunteer
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 25, 2017
I did this in high school . I would go with my class to go to different areas to help out people in need. It would mostly be homeless people or kids It was a really good cause .