NYC DOC seeks a Java Programmer to design, code and test applications, primarily developed as Java web applications in IBM Websphere Application Servers
- Excellent core Java
- Spring / Hibernate
- Strong JSP
- Experience with industry standards and working on common design patterns
- Strong communication, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Quick to learn, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
- Work well within a team environment and with minimal supervision
- Be comfortable working with clearly defined project plans
- Be able to meet and deliver on deadlines and work well under pressure
Strong experience with the following:
- Relational databases and SQL (DB2 is a must)
- ETL, preferably DataStage
Paid Sick Time/ Annual Leave
Training and exposure to technologies
Learn, Grow, and Make a Difference! We are located in the Bulova Corporate Center in Queens, convenient to the BQE, Grand Central, and LIE. Our shuttle bus operates to and from the 7/E/F line subway stop nearby.
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Indeed - 9 months ago
The NYC DOC's mission is to keep NYC communities safe by securely and safely detaining inmates and preparing them for successful reentry...