New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation

good steady job to have
city hospital
not too far commute
nice coworkers
Productive and everyday you learn something new
Health Care IT Analyst / Project Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 3, 2013
I'm responsible for taking care all HHC out patient pharmacies. My responsibilities includes making sure all they pharmacies systems are working fine and if they are any issues than assign the issues to appropriate people. Also, i do analysis and involve in contract negotiations.
Focus and team oriented
Senior Application Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 3, 2013
Pros: soft skills advancement
Cons: very limited career advancement
Saved the organization 200 millions annually on pharmacy system implementation.
Participate in the design, configuration and implementation of Epic Electronic Health Records System.
Engage in developing detailed system selection criteria based on functional and technical specifications.
Define and document Willow Ambulatory scope and objectives based – more... on knowledge of the clinical requirements and user needs.
Engage in Epic, Willow Ambulatory workflow design and validation sessions and obtain end user needs.
Participate in the process of current/future state gap analysis of Epic, Willow Ambulatory outpatient pharmacy.
Coordinated analysis on current systems that are impacted by ICD-10 which is necessary engagement toward the federal mandate for ICD-10 upgrades. – less
Explore to new technology
Senior Consultant Management Information Systems (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 12, 2013
A Typical day at work is crazy, as have several responsibilites, but have learned sevreal system including OIM, PeoleSoft, Sharepoint. Collegues and managment are very cooperative.
Productive easy going hard working
File Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 29, 2013
Pros: near home
Cons: busy
Very welcoming place to work. Very quiet and comfortable setting. Easy to work with others
Productive and great learning experience
Junior Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 20, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits
Working on my projects gives me a chance to interact with individuals from various disciplines across the corporation.
excellent
Temporary Assignment - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 29, 2013
Pros: pizza parties!
Cons: cold winter weather
* file and review documents to file in accordance with departmental requirements.
* working with a great team that were motivated and dynamic
* the hardest part of the job was the volume of paperwork that crossed my desk
* the most enjobable part of my job was the satifaction of being recognized for a job well done
Tough environment with meaningful work
Assistant Coordinating Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: meaningful work, overtime
Cons: less than motivated employees, discipline is hard to come by
I typically spend my entire day running around between different areas of the hospital. I've learned there is good and bad in all occupations and that the road less traveled is the way to success. The hardest part of the job is wanting more of the establishment in the ways of motivating staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to care – more... for others and provide service to a needy community. – less
Flexibilty to grow and learn new role
Associate Director, Breakthrough (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 13, 2012
-Ability to work throught the HHC organization
-Great benefits
- Great hours
I love challenges in Information Technology
Helpdesk Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 7, 2012
Management is great, fun to be around.I work with an excellent group of co-workers,very helpful.
har place to work limited resources
administration (Former Employee), 125 street.August 3, 2012
Pros: helping people
most jobs are given to someone who knows you .most senior peope can do whatever they want to do because of their race and being involve with each other.
City Job
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 9, 2012
Not the place to work if you are young and have growth aspirations.
Great
Depression Care Manager (Intern) (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 8, 2012
Love being an intern here. I have had a lot of experience with patients as well as others within the hospital and have learned a lot. My LCSW supervisor is great and I love the work I do here.