A world-renowned Film & Arts School is seeking a Proven Taskmaster with extensive experience managing a fast-paced sales team.
- Oversee student recruitment staff, their workload and staff schedules.
- Reorganize, train, develop, motivate, and manage sales team. Including monthly, quarterly and annual reviews; new hire; ongoing observations; and employing turnover prevention via training and support methods.
- This team is responsible for converting student inquiries into applications/enrollments.
- Collaborate with Senior Directors, Dean of Enrollment Services and the Marketing team, to support inquiry conversion and applicant commitment while ensuring compliance with all school standards, ethical standards, and compliance with all federal, state and accreditation requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years experience managing a sales team, preferably an admissions team.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both faculty and student populations.
- Superior organizational and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong expertise with MS Office as well as field related hardware and software packages and systems for reporting features.
- Ability to interact effectively as either a leader or as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Ability to identify and restructure problematic procedures to ensure the department is running efficiently.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.