Seeking a talented web/ Graphic designer to fill an entry- to mid-level designer position. Candidates must have strong knowledge of Adobe CS6 as well as html, css, php. Our ideal candidate is creative, detail oriented, and a team player with a great attitude. Must have a strong knowledge of web design and also be able to design print creatives.
- Design brochures, flyers, and posters.
- Design magazine ads, newspaper ads, and transit ads.
- Developing the site design and architecture.
- Provide production support in updating and revising existing online assets
- Design newsletters and email blasts
- Design and implement animated banners (Flash & gifs)
- MUST have excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Indesign
- MUST have knowledge of html and css
- Mac literate
- Understanding of graphic optimization and browser limitations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ONLY QUALIFIED candidates for this position should email your resume with a link to your online portfolio. You MUST be prepared to show examples of your work - resumes without samples will not be considered. This is a FULL-TIME POSITION, and accepting candidates ONLY from Tri-State Area, NO relocation/ Local candidates ONLY. We regret that we are unable to respond to each resume. Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your time and effort.
Indeed - 10 months ago