Behind all our company's strategies, actions, and goals are financial professionals committed to being the best at what they do. Our sales teams use their people-skills and top-notch training to focus on building relationships with their clients and within their communities. They recognize the key to their success is the ability to listen and ask the right questions and then provide the appropriate solutions to the short and long-term financial goals of their clients.
In today's competitive job market, New York Life Insurance Company remains strong, stable, and socially committed to finding and cultivating top-flight life insurance sales professionals in order to help our customers and their families achieve financial security in their lives.
We are seeking talented, dedicated, and highly-motivated people, including those in all insurance and financial sectors, to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of leaders in insurance, estate, family and business planning.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a New York Life agent, you'll be offering high quality life insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance and other products for insurance and retirement planning needs. You'll also:
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans
- Prospect for potential clients
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of products and services
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge
JOIN OUR TEAM
Many Americans are still reeling from the impact of the financial crisis. Amid the chaos, New York Life Insurance Company stands safe and secure, just as it has for generations. Despite nationwide high unemployment, New York Life is hiring talented, dedicated and highly motivated people every day!
If you’ve never considered a career in insurance and financial sales, that’s okay. The majority of New York Life Agents arrive with diverse career backgrounds including Education, Coaching, Athletics, Military, Finance, Banking, Mortgage, and Real Estate. We provide the training, the experience and the marketing support services to help you establish your business and stand behind your efforts.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion, commitment, and a high level of energy
- Must be a self-starter, self-disciplined and results driven
- Candidates must have or be willing to obtain a California Life Insurance Licenses
- Preferred background of 1-2 years of previous business ownership or experience in sales and marketing
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
In addition to an outstanding portfolio of life insurance, long-term care insurance, and annuity products, our sales agents receive:
- Significant income potential with residual compensation years after the sale is made
- Flexibility to design your own schedule
- Medical and retirement benefits
- Award-winning training and continuing education programs
- Extensive service and marketing support
- The ability to impact people’s financial futures and protect their families
- The support of Fortune 100 Company with over 160 years of stability and integrity.
We make a substantial investment in our field force. Our standards are high. We are looking for people with a great drive to succeed, the passion to make a difference, and the desire to love what they do. For more information, please call (925)866-4565.
Moody’s (Aaa), A.M.Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), and Fitch (AAA) for financial strength. Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 1/25/12.