New York Liquidation Bureau Employee Reviews

No opportunities for career advancement and company does not reward positive contributions
Accounting Analyst/Financial Budget Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 12, 2013
Pros: no overtime
Cons: management, opportunities to learn and advance career
The hardest part about the job is having to do the same job over and over. Knowing that a job well done will never be rewarded here is discouraging. Working for managers that know less than their staff is frustrating because you don't ever learn anything and things don't get done efficiently.

The company provides great benefits: vacation time is two weeks per calendar year and increases to 14 days the second year and by one day every year; 10 sick day per year; 5 personal day; about 10 holidays; and the typical health plan but dental, and vision is free.

The most enjoyable part about my job is that I work 37.5hrs/week. That's right 37.5 and never overtime.
Solid Employer
Third-Party Litigation Legal Extern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 27, 2013
Enjoyed my experience. I had a pleasant time learning about the business of the organization.