New York Liquidation Bureau Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Stable agency with benefits
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 23, 2016
Management has proven very supportive of me. They have done everything possible to advance my training and my transition from the Florida court system to the New York Court system.
Very nice colleague
Finance Department - Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2013
My manager taught me a lot and encourage me to ask questions.
No opportunities for career advancement and company does not reward positive contributions
Accounting Analyst/Financial Budget Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2013
The hardest part about the job is having to do the same job over and over. Knowing that a job well done will never be rewarded here is discouraging. Working for managers that know less than their staff is frustrating because you don't ever learn anything and things don't get done efficiently.

The company provides great benefits: vacation time is two weeks per calendar year and increases to 14 days the second year and by one day every year; 10 sick day per year; 5 personal day; about 10 holidays; and the typical health plan but dental, and vision is free.

The most enjoyable part about my job is that I work 37.5hrs/week. That's right 37.5 and never overtime.
Pros
no overtime
Cons
management, opportunities to learn and advance career