Pros: that i learned a lot and i got to touch base on all grounds of the hospital.
Cons: locker rooms
- There was never a typical day unless i was assigned to that position. I did vary of jobs during the week. From working in the Emergency room, Operating room, Maternity Ward, or doing floor work.
- I learned how to use scrubber machines, i learned how to clean hospital beds, and much more.
- I say the management was fair to me.
- I had excellent co-workers, – more... they knew how to work as a team.
- When being selected to the maternity ward I say was a tough job to do, due to the fact that the rooms had to be done in a fast paced manner for the next patients.
- To be able to work with your co-workers as a team was a enjoyable part of the job because it brings out the best out of everyone. – less