The New York Post is looking for a dynamic web designer to help manage and improve current web properties and implement/launch a wide range of new features and products across multiple platforms. You must have experience with front-end web design as well as a strong knowledge of UI/UX and best practices. This is the opportunity to join an iconic media brand as it continues to iterate on recently-released digital platforms and roll out exciting new products. The position is based in New York City and full-time.
- Propose, inform and collaborate on elevated design changes and updates for both existing and new features and products
- Articulate, mock up, and prototype exceptional user experience decisions
- Create visually-grabbing, on-brand graphical elements and assets
across multiple devices
- Creative, imaginative, and action-oriented approach to tasks
- Passion for design, UX best practices
- Experience with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Positive, enthusiastic, energetic, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of tasks, process, and products
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities
- A collaborative spirit, working closely with both internal and external teams to efficiently achieve the best possible solutions for common goals
- Experience with PHP/Wordpress a major plus
Founded in 1801 by Alexander Hamilton, the New York Post is America’s oldest continuously published newspaper – and one of its...