We are seeking to hire an additional analyst / associate.
The firm expects the associate to assume a great deal of responsibility, including financial analysis, due diligence, sourcing targets, writing information memorandums, developing management presentations, pitch books, and participating in client meetings and new business development efforts. This is an outstanding opportunity for high-achieving individuals to be part of a growing, industry tied to several investment banks that supports and offers various paths for personal and professional development. The firm's lean structure allows for analysts and associates to gain significant hands on deal experience and to interface with both Managing Directors and client executives.
- Analyze companies, industries, historical financial statements and prospective financial information
- Build financial models and performing valuation analyses
- Draft proposal materials and transaction marketing documents
- Identifying appropriate investors and/or strategic and financial buyers
- Manage and execute due diligence
- Maintain relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Analyze market trends and write related industry research
The firm is looking for hard-working, intelligent, team-oriented and accomplished individuals who want to contribute to a successful, growing firm. Applicants should have at least four years of bulge bracket investment banking or private equity experience. Strong academic credentials from a top school are preferred. Applicants should also possess:
- Financial modeling experience from a bulge bracket investment bank, specifically in valuation, mergers and acquisitions, AND leveraged buyouts;
- At least 4 years of combined experience from a bulge bracket bank and a private equity firm
- Outstanding work ethic and a passion for investment banking
- Technical proficiency across all financial analysis and financial modeling is required
- Effective writing skills to support the creation and delivery of presentations to prospective client management teams, as well as potential investors
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with confidence to professionally interact with senior leadership and clients
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.)
- Proven and demonstrable analytical capabilities, experience in conducting research, and a strong fundamental level of finance and accounting knowledge
- Four year degree with outstanding academic record
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starting team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Capital IQ
Please do not apply unless you have at least 2 - 4 years of relevant full scale financial modeling and valuation experience. This is a modeling intensive role.
Indeed - 18 months ago