Improving lives through exercise
Whether you're looking to set a new personal best in the 10K, lower your cholesterol or fit into your skinny jeans, our goal is to help you make it happen. Our team of fitness professionals is standing by ready to offer their motivation, guidance and support — whatever it takes to help you succeed. By delivering fresh and innovative programs, first-class facilities and exceptional customer service we want to put the benefits of exercise within easy reach of our members.
Where you live. Where you work.
Since 1974, the Sports Clubs Network has since grown to more than 150 clubs and a half million members. Town Sports International, the owner and operator of our clubs, is the largest health club company in the Northeastern United States operating under the names New York Sports Clubs, Boston Sports Clubs, Washington Sports Clubs and Philadelphia Sports Clubs. There are also three locations in Switzerland: the Forum and the Joggeli Fitness Clubs in Basel and the Luxor Club in Zurich.
Facilities and programs designed for success
Building a great member experience through fresh, innovative programs and state-of-the-art equipment is at the heart of what we do. Our full-service, first-class facilities feature:
• Motivating group exercise classes such as Spinning®, yoga, Zumba® and more
• State-of-the-art cardio equipment with personal TVs
• Spacious free weight areas featuring tons of equipment
• Certified personal trainers
• Exclusive programs such as UXF® Circuit and the UXF® Training Zone
• Swimming pools and racquet sports
• Sauna, steam rooms, lockers and towel service
• Babysitting and kids programs
Whether you're a first-timer or looking for a first-class gym, we're confident that our clubs deliver the highest value for your membership dollar. Whether you are 8 or 87, our mission is to help you live your longest, happiest, healthiest life. – less