New York Therapy Placement Services, Inc.

New York Therapy Placement Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Wonderful and Rewarding Company to Work For
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYApril 24, 2017
I have been working at NYTPS, Inc. for over seven years and overall it's been a good experience. Throughout the years, there have been a plethora of changes within the company to further improve our productivity. The owner/managing director/managers have an open door policy and are very approachable. All employees' birthdays also get celebrated. The owner's main focus is that we, as a team, are making a difference in the lives of children that we service. It is a great feeling knowing that we are making such a difference by helping them get the services that they need. Although the workload does not always get distributed evenly and the job can become stressful, the managers try to alleviate some of workload. Overall, this is a wonderful company to work for!
Pros
Feel appreciate and upper management is approachable
Cons
Overwhelming workload
Long Standing Provider of Services
Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYApril 21, 2017
New York Therapy Placement Services Inc. has a long standing positive reputation. They work very hard to help therapists and families. The office team is pleasant, hard working and supportive. Many office employees have been with the company since inception. They also welcome and train new employees showing a tremendous amount of support. This company is meant for individuals who work hard and know how to stay consistent. Salary and benefit packages are also great.
Pros
Great co-workers, challenging and rewarding job tasks.
dream job--flexible hours and you choose your cases
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMarch 29, 2017
I'm in my fifth year at NYTPS, and it just keeps getting better. The efficient, friendly, knowledgeable staff literally asked me regarding my preferences in terms of location, schedule, number of cases, work environment... and they’ve been sending me cases that are great matches for me ever since. NYTPS opened the door to a whole new career for me with a highly flexible schedule
Pros
flexible schedule, continuous source of referrals, autonomy
Supportive
Special Education Itinerant Teacher (SEIT/SETTS) (Current Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYApril 7, 2015
Always supportive, with quick response times to questions and fast feedback during reviews. Fair pay and overall a good organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New York Therapy Placement Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6