New York Yankees Employee Reviews

Fun
Club house & Ticket Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 2, 2016
Great job if you like to be around people. Gives you a chance to do alot of different things and see what working in sports is like. Great job to start out.
Tradition
Headfirst Youth Development Instructor/coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2016
Greatest Organization in sports history! If you love baseball or the Yankees this is the team to work for. Top notch training and guidelines to follow
Diverse workplace
Premium Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 17, 2016
I was a Premium Bar Supervisor and had the opportunity to learn how the VIP and Club lounges worked and operated on the day to day. I completed all the ordering for whichever bar I would oversee on that particular day, made sure the bars were fully stocked before gates opened and oversaw the cleaning of the bars at the end of the shift.
The hardest part of this job was gaging the clientele that day, for example you are placing a beer and liquor order for the next game and the liquor/beer you ordered is not selling as fast as you thought. In return, you are now running low on beer/liquor you had little of to begin with and would have to make trips to and from the warehouse to make sure the customers got the drink that they wanted.
Pros
family meals
Cons
spread you out a little thin and were shot staffed a lot
Productive organization
Pitcher (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL and Staten Island, NYAugust 8, 2016
Had a great time during my short tenure with the organization. Met a lot of nice people who helped me get closer to my goal of making it to the Major Leagues.
Gameday/event ambassador watch baseball/soccer
Guest Relations Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 30, 2016
Easy-going seasonal job where helping guests around the stadium is a priority. Must be on your feet all day. Outside job so you must dress appropriately, i.e. cold days must bundle up and hot days must stay in shade and bring bottles of water.
Awesome Job
Guest Relations Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 24, 2015
This job was a dream come true. I worked every Yankee game at Yankee Stadium in 2015, and I had the opportunity to help people. As a Guest Relations Ambassador, I was stationed at various posts around the stadium where I answered questions, gave tours, and resolved conflicts. I had a great relationship with both my co-workers and my superiors. My enthusiasm and warm personality allowed me to excel in this position. The New York Yankees is something that I am passionate about, so being able to give tours and help people find their way around the stadium was fun and not tedious. I also was in charge of the auxiliary scoreboard in the outfield on certain days.
Pros
Fun place to work, Helped a large amount of people, worked for Yankees
Cons
Part time, Seasonal, Commute with tolls
Fun Place to work
Customer Relations Manager/Security (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 8, 2015
For a second job it was great. I met many people from everywhere . People were friendly and my coworkers were just the best bunch. Standing for hours when the game went overtime was very tiring especially during the week. I felt burnt when having to be at another job the next morning. But I enjoyed working there it was worth it'
Pros
nice breaks
Cons
no health insurance
The New York Yankees probably the best job i will have.
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 30, 2015
What i loved about this job was, i was a security officer in the best seating in the stadium, the Delta suite. Not only did i get to watch every game and concert but i got to meet celebrities who came to see the games, the best experience i ever had at a job.
Professional organization with class individuals running it
Catcher (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYSeptember 22, 2015
Fun environment to work at. Everyone is always try to improve and move up in the rankings. Coaching staff was always helpful no matter what. Have to have passion for baseball and motivation to show up each day and compete against guys.
Great environment
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 7, 2015
A great place to work. Great people from top to bottom. Great environment, fun atmosphere. Hardest part of the job was leaving everyday.
Pros
People, location, atmosphere
Cons
No advancement

Want to know more about New York Yankees?

Ask a question
Excellent Learning Experience
Junior Sales Associate / Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 29, 2015
Great opportunity to learn about business and life. Sales culture is aggressive but manageable. Colleagues are what makes this job worth doing.
Program Seller (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 28, 2015
Every day was the same people were great fans were great. I only worked there part time. Loved every second of it! Would love to start a career there but hard to get in if you don't know anyone.
Pros
people ae awsome
Cons
No full time jobs
It's the Yankees
Law Clerk in the Office of the General Counsel (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 4, 2015
It's the Yankees. When you work for the best, expect to be pushed, but to learn a tremendous amount. Great experience with great people.
Fast paced, highly demanding and rewarding workplace
Media Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 9, 2015
• Compiled daily clip packets from local New York area news & national news outlets for team executives
• Responsible for creation and editing of game day information including game notes, pitchers reports, minor league reports, and stat packs
• Assisting various media members in the Yankee Stadium Press Box before, during, and after home games
• Preparation of pre/post-game press conferences
• Distribution of important team information to both the home and away clubhouses
• Assisted with game day preparation and execution of the 2014 New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Clubhouse Attendant
Clubhouse Attendant/Ball Boy (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Help assist players of visiting team in locker room by providing overall assistance in any way possible.Weather it be cleaning or running errands for players.Also retrieve foul baseballs during the course ofthe game
Its the yankees
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 1, 2015
it was great being a part of the yankee organization. the rpblem is that the majority of people that work at the stadium are unprofessional and see it as a summer job.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
long Days
n/a
Player Development (Former Employee) –  New York, Tampa FloridaDecember 30, 2014
typical day at work will be monday thru saturday 645am to 5pm, i learned about management, work politics etc... Staff was unbalane, hardest part of the job was trying to make the ideal plan meaning workouts for the baseball player, the most enjoyable part of my job was working wtih major league baseball players and learn from them
Escort (Current Employee) –  Bronx NYDecember 3, 2014
Real Simple Doing Summer Youth. I Enjoyed It Because I Did What My Mom Does Currently, Which Is Working For The New York City Housing Authority.
Pros
15mins Away From Home
Cons
No Cons
Uncaring management, impossible hours, low pay, constant criticism from executives
Ticket Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2014
Hours were very long, management constantly criticized work and productivity with no backup review, pay low, minimum vacation time and only allowed during a small window of time. But it's The Yankees, which is more important than anything else to many employees.
Pros
If you love the Yankees, you get to be at every game
Cons
Pay, hours
Overall a very hard job and demanding on body. Developed many skills.
Professional Baseball Player (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 5, 2014
• Achieved success in highly competitive sports profession.
• Selected by the New York Yankees in the free agent draft.
• Developed a foundation of knowledge and analytical skills that assisted team in building trustworthy personal relationships characterized by an unmatched level of integrity and loyalty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New York Yankees. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3