New York Yankees Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome Job
Guest Relations Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 24, 2015
This job was a dream come true. I worked every Yankee game at Yankee Stadium in 2015, and I had the opportunity to help people. As a Guest Relations Ambassador, I was stationed at various posts around the stadium where I answered questions, gave tours, and resolved conflicts. I had a great relationship with both my co-workers and my superiors. My enthusiasm and warm personality allowed me to excel in this position. The New York Yankees is something that I am passionate about, so being able to give tours and help people find their way around the stadium was fun and not tedious. I also was in charge of the auxiliary scoreboard in the outfield on certain days.
Pros
Fun place to work, Helped a large amount of people, worked for Yankees
Cons
Part time, Seasonal, Commute with tolls
Fun Place to work
Customer Relations Manager/Security (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 8, 2015
For a second job it was great. I met many people from everywhere . People were friendly and my coworkers were just the best bunch. Standing for hours when the game went overtime was very tiring especially during the week. I felt burnt when having to be at another job the next morning. But I enjoyed working there it was worth it'
Pros
nice breaks
Cons
no health insurance
The New York Yankees probably the best job i will have.
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 30, 2015
What i loved about this job was, i was a security officer in the best seating in the stadium, the Delta suite. Not only did i get to watch every game and concert but i got to meet celebrities who came to see the games, the best experience i ever had at a job.
Professional organization with class individuals running it
Catcher (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYSeptember 22, 2015
Fun environment to work at. Everyone is always try to improve and move up in the rankings. Coaching staff was always helpful no matter what. Have to have passion for baseball and motivation to show up each day and compete against guys.
Great environment
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 7, 2015
A great place to work. Great people from top to bottom. Great environment, fun atmosphere. Hardest part of the job was leaving everyday.
Pros
People, location, atmosphere
Cons
No advancement
Excellent Learning Experience
Junior Sales Associate / Inside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 29, 2015
Great opportunity to learn about business and life. Sales culture is aggressive but manageable. Colleagues are what makes this job worth doing.
Program Seller (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 28, 2015
Every day was the same people were great fans were great. I only worked there part time. Loved every second of it! Would love to start a career there but hard to get in if you don't know anyone.
Pros
people ae awsome
Cons
No full time jobs
It's the Yankees
Law Clerk in the Office of the General Counsel (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 4, 2015
It's the Yankees. When you work for the best, expect to be pushed, but to learn a tremendous amount. Great experience with great people.
Fast paced, highly demanding and rewarding workplace
Media Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 9, 2015
• Compiled daily clip packets from local New York area news & national news outlets for team executives
• Responsible for creation and editing of game day information including game notes, pitchers reports, minor league reports, and stat packs
• Assisting various media members in the Yankee Stadium Press Box before, during, and after home games
• Preparation of pre/post-game press conferences
• Distribution of important team information to both the home and away clubhouses
• Assisted with game day preparation and execution of the 2014 New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Clubhouse Attendant
Clubhouse Attendant/Ball Boy (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Help assist players of visiting team in locker room by providing overall assistance in any way possible.Weather it be cleaning or running errands for players.Also retrieve foul baseballs during the course ofthe game
Its the yankees
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 1, 2015
it was great being a part of the yankee organization. the rpblem is that the majority of people that work at the stadium are unprofessional and see it as a summer job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long days
n/a
Player Development (Former Employee) –  New York, Tampa FloridaDecember 30, 2014
typical day at work will be monday thru saturday 645am to 5pm, i learned about management, work politics etc... Staff was unbalane, hardest part of the job was trying to make the ideal plan meaning workouts for the baseball player, the most enjoyable part of my job was working wtih major league baseball players and learn from them
Escort (Current Employee) –  Bronx NYDecember 3, 2014
Real Simple Doing Summer Youth. I Enjoyed It Because I Did What My Mom Does Currently, Which Is Working For The New York City Housing Authority.
Pros
15mins away from home
Cons
no cons
Uncaring management, impossible hours, low pay, constant criticism from executives
Ticket Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2014
Hours were very long, management constantly criticized work and productivity with no backup review, pay low, minimum vacation time and only allowed during a small window of time. But it's The Yankees, which is more important than anything else to many employees.
Pros
if you love the yankees, you get to be at every game
Cons
pay, hours
Overall a very hard job and demanding on body. Developed many skills.
Professional Baseball Player (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 5, 2014
• Achieved success in highly competitive sports profession.
• Selected by the New York Yankees in the free agent draft.
• Developed a foundation of knowledge and analytical skills that assisted team in building trustworthy personal relationships characterized by an unmatched level of integrity and loyalty.
NY Yankee Security
Customer Service Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 16, 2014
Knowledgeable staff; great NYPD assistance
Work here in 2004 was a great experience.
Great Entry Level job
Ticket Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 6, 2014
I learned the ins and outs of a ticket department for a professional sports organization. I improved many things about myself, including interpersonal communication skills and computer skills.
Understood how to be a professional
Clubhouse Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 27, 2014
I took care of players' needs, and was taught how to operate around millionaires.
productive and fun while setting up a nationwide annual event
Volunteer Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2014
In setting up the 2008 Allstar game in conjunction with the Yankees and Major League Baseball, I got to see event in a much better light. Working hands on in a historical venue, I was fortunate to turn a vision, into a memorable event.
Long Work, Low Wages
On-Air Personality (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 16, 2014
Poor compensation...driven into the ground as an employee and no cares given to personal life/needs.

A real abuse of power because of their brand name.

4.3