NewTV is seeking a highly motivated, creative marketing professional with expertise in digital and social media marketing. NewTV is a non-profit, high-energy media center and television studio in Newton, MA. We are a rapidly growing organization and are committed to enhancing our programming and production facility while increasing our visibility in the community.
This position is ideal for an outgoing self-starter who is passionate about all aspects of digital and social media marketing and is enthusiastic about making a valuable contribution in a creative environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and manage NewTV social media accounts and outreach activities
- Manage and update NewTV website and create custom pages
- Develop and manage NewTV blog
- Manage NewTV email marketing and database
- Oversee quarterly newsletter
- Write press releases and content for website, newsletter and other NewTV marketing materials
- Support NewTV event planning
- Develop online newsletter
- Assist with NewTV promotional items and marketing and promotional campaigns
- Provide quarterly reports for measuring digital marketing growth
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably within a television environment
- Experience in social media marketing, blogging, email marketing, Google AdWords campaigns, SEO and link building
- Excellent writing skills
- HTML and CSS skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel Word and PowerPoint
- Mac user preferred
Bonus Qualifications (but not required):
Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Salary commensurate with experience and includes NewTV benefits plan.
Must have your own transportation and be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Please send your resume, cover letter and samples of your work.
NewTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V