Newbold Advisors Employee Reviews

Relaxed
Jr. Underwriter/QC (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 3, 2017
This job assisted me with learning time management
Lost enjoyable was the management style not micro management style we was provided out duties and got it done without someone standing over your should management understood everyday life and trials which made it fun to come back the next day they were always polite individuals and good people to work with whenever someone had an issue or made an mistake they never made you feel as if you were worthless and not capable of doing the job
Pros
Relaxed
Great Company
MORTGAGE CONSULTANT/COMPLIANCE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2017
Newbold was a great company to work for. Not only did I learn things about the mortgage industry but I met long lasting friendships. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Contract assignments
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 16, 2017
Temporary employment only, fast-pace and tight structure environment, employees 100% responsible for health care coverage, workplace culture is normally pretty pleasant.
Productive and a fun work place
Audit preparation (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 10, 2017
Productive and fun work place.
Workplace culture was great.
Pleasant management to work with, great leadership skills.
Continued education and training.
Productive and fun place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 10, 2017
great place to work. the management staff was wonderful and had vast knowledge of the products. the coworkers were a wonderful group of people. all in all it was great group.
Pros
great lunch breaks
Cons
healthcare
Awesome experience
Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2017
I enjoyed working for Newbold. They were a great employer and I hope to be assigned another project with them. I was able to travel with this job and got to meet a lot of people. I also had the opportunity to work from home some of the time which was a great experience.
Short Term Employment Company
Associate Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 10, 2017
At first this was a dream job with demanding environment. The company pays well but misleading when the assignment was over. Many promises were broken. Not a good company to have a future with as an employee.
Pros
Pays very well
Cons
Short term employment
productive and fast paced
Doc custody admin./Data entry (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 2, 2017
I enjoyed working with this company , the staff is friendly ,coworkers are easy to work with and everybody is pretty flexible.
Pros
overtime
Cons
parking
Great place to start off in the mortgage industry
Foreclosure/REO Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXJanuary 2, 2017
Be confident and know your titel, have great customer service skills,be willing to learn, very fast past...keep in mind it contract work, so you may work six to nine months and may be laid of no more the 2-3weeks top
Pros
Experiance
Cons
Contract work
Nice place to work for
Underwriting Auditor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 1, 2016
Nice business environment, stress free.
Forensic underwriting, auditing contract company with jobs across the United States.
Competitive wages and great staff
Amazing
Employee (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 15, 2016
Everything you don't want in a company is here. Management at my position is crooked and only looks out for themselves. I have never seen more time wasting and spooning than this/these individuals. The lack of people skills and a complete detachment of how to interact in as a team environment. That's all that needs to be said.
Sad place to work
Vendor Partner (Former Employee) –  Ft WORTHApril 12, 2016
At one time this was great company but it has gone down hill. HR is a joke and does not know anything that is not taught in their WBT's . Management is hired on personal relationships rather than qualifications and skill set . There is no loyalty and they pay you the as little as possible so the profit margin is higher .
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Hr, Management and Building
Great place to work and good pay
Bankruptcy/Foreclosure Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 7, 2016
Very nice people and and great place to upgrade skills. Newbold is not the average consulting firm. Newbold has their own building in Fort Worth, Texas
Pros
Newbold will keep you busy
Cons
Projects some times ends too soon
Fast paced and productive work environment
Data Administrator (Current Employee) –  National Oilwell Varco, Houston, TXOctober 20, 2015
Fast paced and productive work environment. Work as data administrator directly interacting with the upper administration
Great leadership with excellent team communication
Technical Lead (Hadoop / Big Data Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2015
I was given a great opportunity to gain experience in Big Data, specifically Hadoop. The team was very helpful in providing an excellent base to build on and everyone was very supportive. I enjoyed working on the Hadoop platform and learned a lot about practical uses for Big Data. Overall it was a great experience.
Workplace was a little stressful and times
Bankruptcy Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 27, 2015
Job was temporary it qot extended nothing else to say
didn't have a lot of work at times, they showed favorites often, and the pay was so low for me the same job same skills some made more money than others $5 $10 $20 more without a degree, it was a bit unfair at times
Great place to work with lots of flexability!
Document Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 26, 2015
My co-workers are the best, they really keep me going. It's a very diverse set of people and with cultures and backgrounds of all kinds. My work day starts around 8 am and 5 pm comes as a breeze!
Celebration of birthdays, each dept
Due Diligence SFR Loan Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TexasMarch 25, 2015
Celebrate holidays,birthdays, management bring in lunch for working overtime,Building secured, parking ok, work place cram up, short of supplies. Very few supplied was needed and The company was short of that.
Pros
hours of operation
Cons
1 break, 30 minutes lunch, Break room about 50 yards with 30 min lunch
Workplace was average
Bankruptcy Specialist- POC and MFR Validations (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 12, 2015
This company was average at best. It was an okay company to work for. But it wasn't so bad that I wouldn't consider working for them again.
Attention to detail
VA REO Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 21, 2015
I loved the helping to find solutions to keep my clients in their homes. I learned many skills and different processes that have allowed me to go above and beyond expectations.
Pros
Cons
Laidoff