Newbold Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Everybody is postive
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 18, 2017
Positive environment working around good and caring wokers and clean and sanitary work place positive manger with good vibes and a positive attitude..
Cons
Short breaks
Management was horrible. No leader ship
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 2, 2017
My boss at the time didnt even have a clue on how to manage that company.Work 40 hours a week amd only got paid for 35.. pay really sucked. Know matter how hard you work they didnt show appreciation. Coworkers asked each other...wwll the new people if they were comimg back cuz if not we had to pick up other routes to clean.. because we were short staffed! No one shows up on time! Or takes really lomg breaks... but the company we cleaned for treated me good!! Always thanked me for doing my job!! And actually cleaned there office or restroom cafeteria or breakrooms & etc...
Cons
Bad pay & poor managememt
Horrible
Gate Attendant (Current Employee) –  Rockdale, TXJune 29, 2017
Horrible place to work. If you can possibly find a better place to work please do!! There is no incentive with this company. No raises, EVER. Never room to move up. They will pull someone from outside the company for a supervisors position before they will pull a loyal employee up. Dont waste your life with them. The are shistey shistey with the money!!
Nightmare Job
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Waynesboro, GAApril 11, 2017
First, the application is as thick as book..they get very personal. The pay is horribly low. The work is not hard or strenuous, but being that it is at a nuclear power plant, it seems like you should be making a lot more than that. I would not suggest this company or this job to anyone.
Cons
Management is petty and divisive
Newbold services
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Gray Court, SCFebruary 15, 2017
Working for Newbold Services is an easy job. There is always busy work. Even the 3rd shift stays busy. The management is very laid back, and understanding.
Not the best place to work but it's a job.
Hms (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 3, 2017
The management sucks, very disorganized. Don't believe anything they tell you. Low pay, they say its 40 hours but really its only 35 a week. You get paid bi weekly which also sucks. High turn over become of pay and hours.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Low pay, Less then 40 hours, paid bi weekly
Very nice starter employment for young family man!
Ground Keeper / Custodian (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJanuary 23, 2017
I appreciate the honest work provided to me here at Newbold Services. LLC. The work allows me to provide the basic necessites for my family.
think twice before you apply
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Ft. Wayne, INJanuary 12, 2017
The people I worked with were pretty awesome. The people I worked for sucked. Manage ment for this place will screw the employees just to keep a bigger bonus for themselves, which is why you will bust your butt and never make any money.
Pros
good work crew
Cons
too many to list
Feels great working here, is a lot of fun with my coworkers
Process cleaner (Current Employee) –  Graniteville, SCSeptember 21, 2016
Working with Newbold is quite awesome I love it here so far, trying to get things clean make them to look their best, is beautiful I love it.
great job for work/life balance
Utility Person (Current Employee) –  Columbia, ALAugust 23, 2016
The job gives you a more free work environment with a stand alone work schedule that lets you be variable with how tasks get done
Run away and don't look back
cleaning (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 28, 2015
I was a cleaner at this company. The management is terrible, the wages are low. They only pay 35 hours a week even though you are there for 40. There are no days off and you have to work holidays even though the plant is shut down. The employees got in the habit of asking each other if they were coming back tomorrow because it was so bad. My coworkers were nice people.
Pros
Cons
bad management, low wages, no days off
I have a lot of freedom to manage and lead my employees.
MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  UNITED STATESMarch 26, 2015
Corporate stinks. They provide next to no support. Might as well be running my own business. My immediate managers are incredible, but the corporate management are horrible. The compensation I'm allowed to give to my employees is also horrible. I hate that I have to pay them so little.
Excellent staffing and comfortable workplace.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALFebruary 3, 2014
Working as a supervisor was difficult until I got the hang of things. We would use different chemicals learning which ones to not mix and the safety hazards of the workplace. Our person in charge was great with keeping the company strong with less hassles as possible. Co-workers were people friendly and we formed outside work friendships as a result. The hardest part of the job was having to do disciplinary because of complaints from the unions and not complaints from our company. I enjoyed the adventures of a workday cleaning inside of a tire factory getting a chance to watch their employees make tires.
Pros
Hands on all day job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newbold Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9