Newcastle Aviation is an aviation products provider that promotes a work environment of team work and entrepreneurial enthusiasm. We service the regional airline and general aviation markets through the sale, lease, exchange of aviation products and services. We are seeking a highly motivated and capable sales professional with a proven track record in technical product sales, support and customer relationship management.
This full-time position will assist with all facets of sales, marketing and customer support of products and services purchased, marketed and sold by the company. The role will work closely with supply chain management to execute aftermarket business development strategies in support of Newcastle Aviation’s annual and long term performance targets, strategic objectives and operational goals. The candidate must be a self-starter, goal driven and results oriented.
- Inside/outside sales and marketing of company products and services.
- Research and analysis of new products and business opportunities, including market and product trend analysis, customer segmentation, aircraft and operator fleet analysis, and competitive market analysis.
- Identify and develop new target markets, business opportunities and customers.
- Represent the company at industry trade shows, customer meetings and other events in support of company objectives and initiatives.
- Assist with various day to day office activities including customer administration, purchasing, receiving, warehousing, order processing, shipping, and post shipment support, as required.
- Support all aspects of Newcastle Aviation’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Other assignments and duties as assigned.
A background and demonstrated track record of 2 or more years in technical/aviation product sales/marketing or equivalent is required. Must possess solid oral and written communication skills, and must work well on a team. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and BCM is preferred. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Aviation Management or Business is preferred.
About Newcastle Aviation: Classified as a Small Business, Newcastle Aviation is a global aftermarket parts and support supplier to the aviation and aerospace industry. Based in the United States, Newcastle Aviation specializes in the sale, lease, exchange and procurement of commercial, regional, and general aviation jet, turboprop and helicopter aircraft, engines, landing gears, avionics, hydraulic and pneumatic components and replacement parts. Newcastle Aviation also acquires and re-markets on behalf of its customers and clients all varieties of aviation and aerospace assets.