Newcastle Aviation is an aviation products provider that promotes a work environment of team work and entrepreneurial enthusiasm. We service the regional airline and general aviation markets through the sale, lease, exchange of aviation products and services.
This full-time position will assist with all facets of sales, marketing and customer support of products and services purchased, marketed and sold by the company. The role will work closely with supply chain management to execute aftermarket business strategies in support of Newcastle Aviation’s annual and long term performance targets, strategic objectives and operational goals.
- Assist with the day to day sales and marketing of company products and services.
- Assist with research and analysis in support of new business opportunities, including market and product trend analysis, customer segmentation analysis, aircraft and operator fleet analysis, and competitive market analysis.
- Identify and develop new target markets, business opportunities and customers.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials and other product marketing tools in support of aftermarket products and services.
- Represent the company at industry tradeshows, customer meetings and other events in support of its goals, objectives and initiatives.
- Assist with various day to day office activities including customer administration, purchasing, receiving, warehousing, order processing, shipping, and post shipment support, as required.
- Support all aspects of Newcastle Aviation’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Other assignments and duties as assigned.
This position is an entry level position and carries the opportunity for advancement to a manager level position within the company. A strong interest and desire to learn about the aviation industry and aftermarket business with the prospect of taking on an increasingly responsible role within the organization is required. Bachelor Degree in Aviation Management or Business is desired. Two or more years of experience in sales and marketing, aviation or a technical product marketing background is preferred. Experience may include a combination of professional and college education curriculum. Must possess solid analytical, oral and written communication skills, and strong people skills.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard