NewCourtland Network

NewCourtland Network Employee Reviews

Many wonderful memories
CNA/Gero-Psych Aide/ LPN (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 6, 2014
Pros: tuition reimbursement, union benefits, salary
Cons: staff moral
As a former employee, I would like to share that my experience with NewCourtland was wonderful! The Interdisciplinary Team, coworkers, residents and other staff were like family. A lot has changed since – more... I left including the loss of one of the best features Germantown Home had, it's Chapel. Nonetheless; the facility and it's grounds are beautiful! The dining program is awesome for the residents and their Recreation Department, my favorite. What can I say, I miss the facility and staff I grew to love. If it wasn't for the commute, I would have stayed – less
very education oriented
Nursing Supervisor/Manager /ADON (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 2, 2014
Pros: big on education
Cons: too much politics/red tape
fun place to work but company sold buildings to another company and a lot of staff was laid off including myself
Fun place very productive
Volunteer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 6, 2014
well i was only a volunteer. but when i was there very calm and organized. i learned patience, and received a lot of wisdom. management was very organized. the Workers were professional and nice. no hard parts to the job. enjoyed being around the elderly, being around ppl .
interesting
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2013
My experience was very good. I switched from medical records to unit clerk coming from knowing the residents on paper to knowing them personally. It was awesome.
Although this company provides many essential services to seniors it is not one of the best places to be employed
Community & Government Relations Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 23, 2013
Unfortunately, the company has a overall negative culture that is filled mistrust, a lack of respect, and intimidate of employee. The services that they provide are great assets to the community but it is not a positive atmosphere for employees.

About NewCourtland Network

The NewCourtland Network provides community services, housing, nursing home care, education & workforce development and business-to-business – Read more

NewCourtland Network Photos