Newegg Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Shipping/receiving lead (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 2, 2017
A typical day at work would involve everyone getting along, making sure all the jobs are complete. Then after the jobs are complete maybe make some fun out of the work day! I like to learn anything and everything i can. I feel you cant ever learn enough! I feel management plays a big role in all of it because if you do not have a good supervisor then i feel it causes a hostile work environment. i love working with all different kinds of culture, culture is nothing to me it helps me learn new things!
fun
Inventory Cycle Count Associate/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38141March 27, 2017
the manager there are unfair they work the mess out you and don't give good pay and it unfair to work for them and they don't show you any kind of thank you
its ok
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 6, 2017
I really enjoyed working here but they just didn't seem to want to take care of a situation that happened with a team lead and I had to leave because of it
Pros
money msde
Cons
didnt take care of things
fun place to work at, and they take their time to help you with what you need to know.
Unloader (Former Employee) –  45 patrick ave, edison new jerseyFebruary 1, 2017
do your job and do what they expect you to do and thats to finish your job everyday, its a very good job i would from my experience everyone is nice and its a very stable job that almost everyone would like to have.
Okay Company.
Agent Support Desk (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CAJanuary 30, 2017
As it stands as far as Newegg is concerned it is a great way to get introduced to the work of Customer Service Representative. As far as the politics of the company was not so much a fan of.
Good place to start a career
Marketer (Current Employee) –  City of Industry, CADecember 11, 2016
The hardest part was definitely Q4 where we had to run dozens of campaign in order to capitalize on the holiday shopping season.

Get ready for a challenging work environment where your stamina is challenged.
Account Executive
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, CAOctober 26, 2016
Co-workers are cool. Management is horrible. In reachable goals do no commission. You can come and go,one cares. They are racist if your not the same as they are. Can't move up. They put unqualified people in charge. They take your large account away and give them to others. Impossible to hit goals
Pros
Fair pay
Excellent work schedule
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CASeptember 25, 2016
A typical day at work is taking about 50 calls a day, assisting customers with their online orders. Customer's call in if they their order did not process or get delivered. I also assist with issuing a return if their item is defective or no longer needed. Co-workers are great, management is awesome provide lunch every few weeks. The hardest part is the customers sometimes they can be pretty irate. The most enjoyable about the job is the supervisors always helping you to improve and grow.
Pros
Hour lunch, 15 min breaks, full time
Cons
Do not give raises
Not a healthy work environment unless you are one of the inner circle of management.
Inventory (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, CAAugust 31, 2016
The only enjoyable aspect of this company are the people you work with as peers. This company is run by the politics of the upper management who have low regard for work-life balance. The smart ones find another job and leave.
Pros
None - literally just a task oriented job
Cons
Low pay, long hours, poor management
Not a warm and/or fun place to work
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, CAJuly 13, 2016
The culture of this organization is very cold and sterile. Benefits are terrible if you have a family. People never speak to you. Management is poor and HR does not know how to support this organization. There is dissension in HR, which trickles down to the organization. Management is in Taiwan and processes are very poor. They don't work as a team. They work independent of each other. The best part of the day was going home.
not fun
Cycle Counter (Current Employee) –  memphisMay 16, 2016
Its a ok job but the management is not good i love my co-workers they are very good people the hardest part of my job is really nothing its a very easy job the most enjoyable is when its time to leave.
Love it
Picker/Packer and Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38118April 29, 2016
I love this love and I would still be working it if the position funding wasn't cut. I love the experience I received from it.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CAFebruary 1, 2016
Co workers are great, policies and procedure is a not as customer orientated, 2 breaks a day and an hour lunch, down fail is its different every week. Shipping is horrible a lot of complaints. Also Marketplace is worst than amazon. Micromanagement every seconds
Pros
you and leave work without thinking about work
Cons
everything
Bigger and greener pastures.
Agent Support Desk/ Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CASeptember 7, 2015
Service provided is nearly second to none. Team comradery is what keeps me there. Small events to build team morale are always great. New politics in place with my department is not something that is desired. There is plenty of room for advancement and I, personally have done just that. The company would have classes that focus on sales, sale retention, or simply giving the best customer service available.
Pros
Fun work enviroment
Cons
The work itself can be tasking on the mind.
Rosewill Manufacture Lead (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CAAugust 5, 2015
Fun enviroment working with coworkers. There are good insurance benefits and perks. Plenty of hours to work. Fun company picnics. Yearly bonuses.
Great Benefits but horrible hours!
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  OPC09August 4, 2015
Days are long and hot. Employees have a quick turnover due to having so many temps. IT Dept is very quick to act on problems. Maintenance Technician is like Superman! Supervisors are hit and miss, some are better than others. There are constant conveyor problems which puts everything behind.

It is a clean enviroment with free filtered water and ice.
Friendly work environment where it was encouraged to express your personality.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CAJune 18, 2015
My day at work consisted of preparing my computer before my actual work shift began. Newegg allowed me to express my creativity by being able to decorate my desk to my liking. The company also openly celebrated national holidays and pop culture holidays as well.
Due to the complexity of the nature of the online market industry I have learned how to deeply resolve customer's problems by deeply analyzing the situation and by taking a step back expressing all avenues in a timely fashion for satisfy my customer.
Pros
Required deep thought, encouraging work environment.
Cons
Rude customers, Location of office, management.
Perfect learning environment
Category Manager (Current Employee) –  city of industry, caJune 1, 2015
I learned a lot through this fast paced company. You get a lot of work for the position but same time you learn everything you can in short period of time. I would say if you can survive in Newegg you can survive every where.
Standard Company
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Industry, CAMay 13, 2015
Big company but seperated into cliques that don't mesh well. Management always demanding impossible while PMs try their best to meet expectations.
Not Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CAMay 7, 2015
working at newegg is stressful. Nothing you can do about customers yelling anything they want at you. Pay is okay but there is no room to move up. management is chosen more on a popularity basis rather than qualification.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newegg. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9