C++ Software Engineer:
Newfield Wireless, a Tektronix Communications company, is a pioneer in next-generation radio access network geoanalytics and a recognized leader in advanced cell-planning services. Our platform, TrueCall®, enables real-time analysis of data generated in the RAN and enriches it with location information. It enables mobile operators to optimize mobile network performance and subscriber experience, maximize service assurance, reduce network costs, monetize subscriber data and optimally plan network investments.
We have multiple openings for talented, intelligent, software engineers with excellent programming skills. Newfield is developing cutting edge software in the areas of scalability, ETL, query processing, UI development, analytic and visualization tools. You will be the right candidate if you are a motivated, productive, self-starter who enjoys partnering and collaborating with teammates, RF Engineers and customers. Located in laid back Berkeley, Calif., we provide a friendly, dynamic and challenging opportunity to break new ground in wireless engineering product development.
- Develop new capabilities to support cellular providers and wireless companies as they design, analyze, and optimize their wireless networks
- Design, code, and test new features and functions
- Develop and optimize data structures and algorithms
- Develop and maintain server, infrastructure, or GUI code
- Work with Newfield and customer RF engineers
- BS, MS, in CS/EE or related field from a top university, or equivalent experience
- 3 years of relevant professional software development experience
- Solid development skills and experience in Windows and/or Linux environments
- Proven ability to rapidly code or prototype using C++
- Motivated self-starter who likes to work in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Be a strong individual contributor as well as productive team member, and enjoy helping others to reach for excellence
- Strong customer focus
Desirable Skills and/or Experience:
- Hands-on coding experience in engineering data analysis or data mining
- Experience with user centered design
- Comfortable with math and statistics
- Experience with Python and Qt
- Experience in managing, processing, and visualizing very large data sets
Compensation: Our software developers earn between $70,000 - $140,000 annually depending on knowledge, technical skills, and experience.
For more information about Newfield Wireless, visit http://www.newfieldwireless.com
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Newfield Wireless, a Tektronics Communications company, is a pioneer in next-generation RAN geoanalytics. The company’s TrueCall...