The organization is a global growing organization which was founded with the goal of becoming the finest, full-service retail tenant representation firm in the world. With offices in different states in the united states including Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Canada and so on. We specialize in assisting industry-leading lifestyle retailers and new emerging concepts in the design and execution of their regional, national, and international expansion plans.
Office Location & Hours
Temporary to Hire: General hours for the position are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure in the commercial real estate industry while obtaining hands-on experience with one of the top companies in its field. The Project Assistant provides support for the day-to-day activities of The New York Office working with dealmakers, administrators, and project managers, and could transition to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Administrative and office support including but not limited to travel plans, answering phones, scheduling appointments, filing, and ensuring office is organized and stocked.
- Preparing deliverables and coordinating meetings
- Conducting web research, maintaining electronic databases (data entry), and basic technical trouble shooting
- Assisting the Office Manager and Vice President in assigned project based work
- Anticipating and addressing the needs of the office
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous office experience preferred
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required
- Exceptional organizational, planning and follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer, writing, and oral communication skills. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Knowledge of Illustrator and /or Photoshop a plus
- Comfortable communicating on phone and in meetings
- Polished, professional demeanor and sense of humor
- Self-starter who takes ownership of tasks and projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Values neatness, accuracy, and thoroughness in all work products. Strict and careful attention to detail is critical
- Ability to learn quickly and master and own responsibilities
- Reliable transportation and/or willingness to take public transportation.
Position is open to students as well. Please send a resume and cover letter.
This is a Temporary to Hire Position
Paid: Yes ($15 per hour starting)
Beginning Date: Immediately
Indeed - 22 months ago
The organization is a global growing organization which was founded with the goal of becoming the finest, full-service retail tenant...