Pros: meet a lot of interesting people on a daily basis
Cons: super busy, no time for breaks
Prepare and track invoices for five (5) sites.
Track the following reports for the (5) sites:
• Comparative Statement – actual verses budget (monthly)
• Executive Summary – summary of spending (monthly)
• Results (monthly)
Saved approximately $3K from being over charged by various vendors, some examples below
• RVD over – more... charged us $219.73 in February
• RVD over charged us $219.73 in March
• RVD over charged us $219.73 in April
• PRO-TEK tried to charge us $561.75 for the cleaning of the grease trap when in fact this is included in the contract. $50 was charged to us for the broiler clean out and Delimer. This is included in contract so we were credited for this in January.
• Patti Bottham – NGKF Cell Phone coordinator tried charging us for two cell phone lines that don’t belong to us. $176.30
• Cavanaugh’s over charged us $1,235.85 for power spraying that is included in the contract.
Work with the Facility/Portfolio Manager in the annual budget preparation and development for the 2014 budgets on all sites.
Collect, review and process all NGKF Monthly billing package into JP Morgan (OTP) to Verizon Wireless on a monthly basis
Made some value added suggestions to the 2013 & 2014 Capital improvements and updated this file when requested.
• Work with the Facility Manager in the annual preparation and development for 2014 Vendor Contracts for the four (4) NJ sites.
• Put together Scope of Work to send out to vendors for 2014 bid process
• Schedule Preventive Maintenance vendor site visits
• Schedule change controls coverage on an as needed basis
• Recruited several additional vendors to the JP Morgan – Order-To-Pay (OTP) Billing System on behalf of Accounts Payable
• Trained vendors on how to use the JP Morgan (OTP Billing System)
• Had our vendors register with vSource database so we can include them in the bidding process if necessary for the new VZW requirements
• Learned new xPress tool Datasite for the upcoming new vendor bid processing
• Approve timesheets for the NJ sites (bi-weekly)
• Schedule - ensure that we had coverage 24x7x365 for the NJ
• Track overtime (weekly)
• Track daily logs (daily)
• Track PTO bank hours
• Track training
• Assist on personnel issues for all sites, i.e. job requisitions, vacation hour banks, workday issues, expense report, etc.
• Staff Meeting (Monthly)
• On call schedule for the year
Enter PM’s into the new PM tracking system (Maintenance Assistance) for our three NJ sites.
Perform on a daily basis “sweeps” of the site to identify areas or items that need to be repaired or cleaned.
On a daily basis several times a day log into the work order system Softwrench & Maintenance Assistance websites for work order requests throughout the day. I make sure that all requests received were met and satisfied by the client in a timely matter.
Monitored and ordered office supplies for the team on an as needed basis
Monitor monthly cell phone charges. Ordered phones when needed
Weekly status report
Scheduled change controls on Outlook Calendar for NJ sites
Assist the team on preparing their monthly expense reports and timesheets
Inherited the new Aisle Name Tag responsibility from Engineering
• Maintenance Assistance
• Angus – not much
• Safety Training – NGKF
• Harassment – less