Newpark Resources, Inc Employee Reviews

The people are what make the Company. I was made to feel at home.
Drilling Fluids Engineer (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 2, 2015
The management were good people. The slow down is what happen. They would work with you when time was needed. This type job is for shelf starters and you make of you time. The hours of the day only down fall but you work when you are needed. You learn that all wells are different and must be treated in that manor. You also learn that there is many personalities at well site and we all work together.
Pros
Working with people.
Cons
Time away from home.
A very good company with good supervisors and helping staff
Mud Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 16, 2015
Newpark has been a great company over the years in providing steady work no matter where the work is. They have always been their for any issues or problems to help complete the problems faced while drilling wells.
Great Place to work and high level of camaraderie among colleagues
Billing Manager (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXApril 10, 2014
I worked at Newpark Resources, Inc. for approx 7 years. Throughout the time there I held multiple roles and learned quite a bit. The management team associated with all of my roles was always willing to assist and help guide me in a direction that allowed for personal and professional growth. Newpark Resources has a great company culture and is made up of wonderful, very intelligent people. It was a pleasure to work there for so long. I would strongly recommend Newpark Resources, Inc. to others.
Pros
Great atmosphere and high level of camaraderie
Cons
Small company, hard to get into new departments without any experience; No mentorship programs available

Want to know more about Newpark Resources, Inc?

Ask a question