Newport Dental

Newport Dental Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Associate Dentist (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJanuary 16, 2013
I moved away from the neighborhood where my original dentist was located and it was too far to drive to. So I chose a dentist that was close to me I'm very pleased with my choice!
Hard working, dedicated work space
Dental Assistant (Current Employee), West Covina, CASeptember 17, 2012
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: communication between leadership and staff members lacks improvement.
A typical day at work consists of many duties for both clerical and back staff employees. I enter the establishment 15 minutes early to prepare instruments for the patients, sterilize instruments and operatory rooms, and greet patient in. Throughout the day I am responsible for taking all x rays, instrument sterilization, and maintaining quality customer service. The management is above par. The manager as works hard for the employees, and always maintain a friendly environment. Co-workers also help maintain a positive and enjoyable work space.
The hardest part of the job is also the enjoyable part of my daily duties. When patients are nervous or disgruntled, I find it very rewarding to transforming "difficult" patients into loyal, repeat patients by leveraging strengths in premium service communication. I believe every patient deserves maximum comfort, and minimal fear