Newport Dental Employee Reviews

Proactive working place with great benefits and great staff!
Front desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hawaiian Gardens, CADecember 18, 2014
On a typical day at work as a front desk receptionist i would greet patients, answer phone calls, schedule appointments. I would assist the office manager with emails and setting up dates for office meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the back office at times, they were so great at what they did. They always helped me learn dental terminology.
Nice place to work
Associate Dentist (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJanuary 16, 2013
I moved away from the neighborhood where my original dentist was located and it was too far to drive to. So I chose a dentist that was close to me I'm very pleased with my choice!
Hard working, dedicated work space
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CASeptember 17, 2012
A typical day at work consists of many duties for both clerical and back staff employees. I enter the establishment 15 minutes early to prepare instruments for the patients, sterilize instruments and operatory rooms, and greet patient in. Throughout the day I am responsible for taking all x rays, instrument sterilization, and maintaining quality customer service. The management is above par. The manager as works hard for the employees, and always maintain a friendly environment. Co-workers also help maintain a positive and enjoyable work space.
The hardest part of the job is also the enjoyable part of my daily duties. When patients are nervous or disgruntled, I find it very rewarding to transforming "difficult" patients into loyal, repeat patients by leveraging strengths in premium service communication. I believe every patient deserves maximum comfort, and minimal fear
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
communication between leadership and staff members lacks improvement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newport Dental. Our community is ready to answer.