Do you have a passion for developing future leaders? Do you thrive on innovation and creativity? If your answer is yes, then read on!
News America Marketing is seeking a dynamic and personable candidate to assume the role of Training Specialist. In this role you will be responsible for regularly training and presenting to large groups, as well as supporting the departmental training efforts. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will ensure the execution of day-to-day and long-term educational responsibilities and meet objectives of the training team for the News America Marketing Sales Development employees.
In addition to executing and performing group training sessions, the Training Specialist will also be responsible for the design, development, production, and distribution of training materials as well as scheduling and executing training programs for News America Marketing Sales Development and Support Employees. Training materials may include eLearning, audio/video presentations, train the trainer materials and retention tools. Training topics include sales order systems and processes, effective business techniques, technology, and industry news.
If this sounds interesting then waste no time and apply now!
- A Bachelors degree with 2-4 years of professional experience.
- Training and/or Sales experience is required.
- Superb presentation skills, along with excellent communication (written and verbal) and time management skills.
- The desire and comfort to speak in front of large interactive groups, in a live multimedia environment.
- Experience using multimedia tools like video cameras, projectors, and video conference.
- Flexibility to travel a must.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook & Online Meeting.
- Knowledge of eLearning & LMS tools (i.e. Articulate, Flash, Sharepoint) a plus.
News America Marketing (newsamerica.com) is the nation’s premier marketing-services company, with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. We offer advertisers a broad portfolio of in-store, home-delivered and online media, providing them with the tools they need to break through the clutter of today’s marketplace. Our powerful advertising and promotion programs, united under the SmartSource brand name, are relied upon by the country’s largest consumer- packaged goods manufacturers for their unparalleled consumer reach.