NEXCOM

NEXCOM Employer Reviews

no room for advancement
Special Orders Clerk/ E-Commerce Customer Service (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 11, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: no support from management
due to nature of the business we provide service to active duty and their dependents. policy dictates to give them anything they want.
Fast paced
Supervisory Sales Clerk-Hardlines (Current Employee), MarylandFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: no tax shopping, friendly customers, great co-workers
Cons: pay is not comparable to outside.
Constantly changing environment. I am proud to serve and assist our Military both active duty and retired and their spouses.
Productive, enthusiastic, and well diverse company
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 14, 2013
the company does a good job of taking care of their employees.they also great benefits and paid time off.
Wonderful place to work
Worldwide Distribution Operations Support Manager (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAOctober 10, 2013
Pros: people
Been here 30 years retiring 1 Jan 2014 worked with the best of the best. They invested in my education and in me. I gave back 150%
Job Security
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 12, 2013
This is a great place to work if you are in your twenties. It has great benefits for full time employees. The management staff definitely needs tweaking. Complacent is a questionable issue for the managerial staff.
efficient work environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Naval Base San Diego, CAMarch 17, 2013
Pros: military base access
Cons: benefits
during the job of warehouse worker i was tasked to do many things some of which are labourous. knowing how to organize merchandise in an orderly fashion amidst a lot of action between workers using forklifts and pallet jacks is important when doin this job. most activities were team drivin requiring employees to work well with others.
Support Military
Warehouse Worker, Inventory Control specialist (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: military, benefits
Cons: leaving
Coming to work get supplies an freight to ship out to store all across the world for our military . I learned that our customers are our family which is the military. Managers was very professional and they where easy to work for such as my co-workers I enjoy every part of working there . The hardest part of the job is not working there.
NEXCOM was a great experience as far as how the Military replenishes supplies and the shear volume of the orders.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Suffolk, VANovember 16, 2012
Pros: great hours
Cons: job length too short
Typical day at work started very early, I learned how to find an order, confirm it and get it out quickly, the management of very matter-of-factly, my co-workers were very hard workers with no down time, the hardest part of the job was having to load a pull 7 ft. pallet jacks when the belt was down, but I did not mind...it was part of the job, the most – more... enjoyable part of the job was seeing my orders go out correctly and successfully with no returns. – less
Regular Job
Store Worker (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VANovember 14, 2012
Pros: no taxes
Cons: short break
My day usually consists of having to work at a dynamic pace to ensure the cleanliness of the all surace areas in the Food Court.
Stressful work environment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Portsmouth, VAOctober 5, 2012
Worked 40 hours, but did not provide benefit packages. Mislead workers of job expectatation and values,
Decent job if you are willing to work hard.
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Chino, CAJune 1, 2012
Pros: lots of paid time off.
Cons: untrustworthy management.
Good place to work if you keep your mouth shut.
Supervision cannot be trusted.
Lots of mandatory overtime.
Productive and Good Customer Service
Sales Clerk (NF-1) (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 5, 2012
You will be treated with a good customer service and the employee will help you look for the items you want and explain to you all the benefits, coverage and discount of the items you bought.
Buen Ambiente de trabajo.
Oficial Montajista (Former Employee), Villa el Salvador, LIMJuly 1, 2014
Pros: todos tus beneficios, bonos de reconocimento y dias de descanzo pagados.
Cons: la comida.
todos los días antes del comenzar a trabajar realizábamos charlas de inducción, luego los análisis de trabajo seguro para poder empezar a realizar el montaje de los módulos con seguridad.

Perfeccione lo que ya sabia sobre montaje de módulos y adquirí conocimientos sobre electricidad.

siempre supervisados por los ing. de seguridad y los residentes – more... de obra. la seguridad ante todo.

trabajar siempre con las tormentas de granizo con rayos. – less
grato ambiente laboral
Practicante de contabilidad (Former Employee), Villa el Salvador, LIMMarch 25, 2014
Pros: el seguro de practicante y el almuerzo 100% cubierto por la empresa
Cons: no me encontraba en planilla
Se me encomendó actividades que no específicamente comprendían mi carrera pero aprendí mucho de esta experiencia
buen trato d trabajo por parte del empleador
maestro gasfitero, servicios generales (Former Employee), Villa el Salvador, LIMDecember 1, 2013
Pros: si todos contabamos con seguro
Cons: aveces no te cambiaban algunos implementos de trabajo
charlas a diaria sobre como usar tus implementos de trabajo y recomendaciones sobre zonas seguras dentro del trabajo
aprendi a valorar mi trabajo y ser mas responsable conmigo mismo
la gerencia siempre tuvo buena comunicacion con sus trabajadores
mis compañeros siempre fuimos solidarios mutuamente
no hubo parte dificil siempre nos ayudabamos entre mis – more... compañeros
mas me gusto del trabajo haber aprendido algo mas de lo q ya sabia la comunicacion y enseñansas sobre riesgos dentro del trabajo y haber conocido y tenido buenos compañeros – less
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO ARMONICO
ASISTENTE ADMINISTRATIVO (Current Employee), Lima, LIMOctober 3, 2013
Pros: beneficios de ley
Cons: el clima
LOGRE TENER BUENAS RELACIONES Y GANAR MAS CONOCIMIENTO EN ASIGNACIONES ENCOMENDADAS.
Empresa que se preocupa com o funcionário
vendedora (Current Employee), Camaçari, BAJune 27, 2013
Pros: perto de casa
Cons: nao fornece vale refeiçao
Meu trabalho é tranquilo, gosto do que faço, mas minha pretensão agora é atuar na área que estudei que é logística.
Aprendi muito com a equipe, tanto profissionalmente falando como pessoalmente, aprendi a dividir mais o que sei e buscar sempre com meus colegas prender mais, aprendi a conviver em equipe o que é essencial no ambiente de trabalho.
Quanto – more... a direção e a gerencia somos bem liderados e isso faz toda a diferença para o bom desenvolvimento da equipe.
Tenho bons colegas os quais me relaciono bem.
A parte mais difícil do trabalho é só quando surgem os problemas mas se torna a mais agradável quando são resolvidos. – less
AGRADAVEL DE TRABALHAR
GERENTE EM TI (Former Employee), Salvador, BAJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: refeição na empresa, assistência medica
Empresa, de otima aceitação na cidade, e com uma cultura de trabalho aberta.
ambiente frio
Operario - Electricista (Current Employee), Villa el Salvador, LIMJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: apoyo médicode la mina
Cons: no hubo una buena alimentación
Levantarse positivamente todas las mañanas, aprendiendo muchas cosas nuevas en la labor, conociendo amigos que te apoyen en todo, como orientandote a realizar un trabajo que desconocias para asi aprender a realizarlo.

Del trabajo me gustó aprender y a resolver el trabajo realizado
EXCELENTE EMPRESA PARA TRABALHAR
GERENTE (Current Employee), Ilhéus, BAOctober 1, 2012
Cons: falta de benefícios.
Empresa que valoriza o funcionário, dá preferência ao funcionários para promoções. A diretoria e a equipe trabalham em conjunto. Devo a esta empresa toda experiencia em gestão, empresa muito organizada.

About NEXCOM

Nexcom is a national outsourcing company for web application development, cloud services, and wireless mobile management. We – Read more