Nexeo Solutions Employee Reviews

a blanceed and strees free environment
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, INAugust 15, 2017
the hardest part of the job is dealing with other contractors in the work place and dealing with Honda associate walking out in front of you when you are driving in side the plant
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2017
Learned lot of new things how the chemical industry would be.Job culture was good. Friendly people and helping peers was the big plus I would say. Nice place to work with.
Total Opposite
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 30, 2017
Iv'e learn that in some places believe it or not, that the employees can care more then the Supervisor or Mgt. itself. In short terms without too much detail.
Lacks IT leadership
IT Program Manager (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 24, 2017
The political minefields that separate IT from the Business will hurt in the long-run, as employees from Ashland days get placed in leadership positions they don't qualify for - if you want work life balance, work elsewhere.
very unorganized work environment!
Warehouse Lead Hazardous Material Worker (Hazmat) (Current Employee) –  Vance, AL 35490June 20, 2017
Lacks the ability to be organizational, most of everything is very last minute, and compensation is horrible compared to what you actually have to do.
Soul Sucking
Operations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 10, 2017
Management here is all talk and no action. Nexeo is all about complaining and chaos, but refuses to do anything to make it better. They act like its temporary that you are covering multiple functions due to high turnover, but its not temporary... Its expected that you do more for less, and oh by the way...you won't accrue vacations anymore so that they don't owe you PTO anymore! Insurance benefits aren't any good either. Too much bad to list here.
My advice; Avoid!!!
Pros
Some of the worker bees
Cons
All of the managers
Great Place To Work
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 23, 2017
I LOVE working at Nexeo Solutions. I would not leave the company. I am looking for additional opportunities for additional income. The atmosphere is wonderful and you really feel part of a family.
working at Nexeo
Regional Manager (Carson, Fontana and Fairfield) (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAMay 23, 2017
Great team oriented location, good work life balance. senior leadership was still in transition, so goals and targets were not well defined. company direction was not clear.
Busy but fun
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 24, 2017
Days are never the same which is a great thing, you never get burned out. Maintaining a balance of inventory is the majority of your day and with the volume that I carried, made the days fly by.
Pros
hours/flexibility
Cons
commute
great
Landscape Laborer (Current Employee) –  UtahApril 18, 2017
Great love it amazung staff and management love jobs and cowoekers, culture and employees friendly recommend to friends and family members and their families
Pros
alot
Cons
It was a good place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Payson, UTApril 10, 2017
Working for nexeo was very interesting, it was avoid place but they never had much local work, it offered the convenience of having a local office but the jobs were not so close.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Jobs far away
Tugger Driver&writer (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCMarch 23, 2017
Never again ...disrespect, unfortunately, unorganized, supervision so confuse about everything about the scares you schedule not on the same path overdoing things can't get along with their employees make it hard everyone and unhelpful
Terrible environment/grossly understaffed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMarch 13, 2017
Easily the worst office workplace I have ever worked at.Stay far away from Environmental.They chew you up and spit you out.Terribly understaffed.Customer service has their hands on things they should not have.You could never get your work even close to done and some people I would say worked 55 to 60 hours and weekends just to almost keep up.Horrible work/life balance.Training was too short and incomplete.Most people will flee this place when/if the job market improves.
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
terrible management, terribly understaffed, bad morale
Great
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 12, 2017
Great people always keeping in touch with whatever you need and helps when you lose a job always helpful especially when you're in need of a job they are great
Pros
Great
Cons
Job just didnt work out, bad management.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ALMarch 9, 2017
The job started out great, I was getting trained to operate all the equipment and I was learning a lot, then it all stooped and when it came time for upward movement nothing was happening, but they wanted me to do all the work of a supervisor with out the pay and title. Titles don't mean anything to me,but if I have the training and the experience then I should be paid.
Cons
No room for advancement
Overall good place to work
Manager Finance (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2017
Fast pace culture
Good pay and benefits but long hours
Have several great ideas to make it great place place
Day to Day
Inside Sales Representative, (Account Manager) (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJanuary 27, 2017
Typical day at work is reaching out to customers and selling plastic resin.
Workplace culture is growing and becoming a better atmosphere
Nexeo
Pricing Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJanuary 20, 2017
You need an extremely hardened heart to work there.
I am not comfortable with putting this out on social media so no I will not go any further...only that you should stay clear of Nexeo's Pricing Department is all I can say.
Pros
the gym
Cons
a productive place to find work easy
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTNovember 29, 2016
its a easy system to get people set up with jobs easily. hardest thing I had to do there was to find a good place I could work they would always want to send me far from my house. I loved meeting new people of different races it was nice I learned a lot about others
Pros
there where really no pros to this job it was a temp service
Cons
healthcare
Working the trenches
Industrial Markets Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 13, 2016
I enjoyed my tenure at Delta. They treat you like a family and actually care if you do well. Look this isn't an easy job. Carrying chemicals in your trunk and calling on anybody that cleans something dirty. But if you don't have any sales experience and wondering if you got what it takes, this is the place to start.
Pros
good products, help with getting your territory started
Cons
Benefits are bad, no help with car expenses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexeo Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8