Nexeo Employee Reviews in United States

Wonderful
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 18, 2016
A great company overall and wonderful compensation program. I would recommend to anyone looking to get into the chemical waste removal business. Smart people and great follow thru on service and needs of the customers.
unrelable
production prep (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 6, 2016
you have to call this place every day to see if you have work and if you do work that day you don't know how much your making or where your going but everybody is and was friendly
horrible company to work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILJune 1, 2016
Management does not appreciate employees, brings down the moral of an employee. There is no room in advancing in positions.
Pros
good benefits and pay
Cons
everything else
good
SAP ABAP Consultant (Current Employee) –  Woodlands, TXFebruary 15, 2016
The management is very supportive and understanding. Suggest the right skill set to consultants and help them finding projects quickly. Have many big clients from whom they get lots of job requirements. Very transparent when it comes to company policy and in terms of setting the right expectations for every employee.
good
Cons
nothing
Nexeo
Warehouse Worker / Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Doraville, GAJanuary 14, 2016
A typical for me in at 9:AM receiving, stocking, driving the Folklift daily.
My Learning was mixing blends.
My co-worker we were close and caring for each other, no one man show.
The most enjoyable part of my job was, ability for growth, The Training, Having a Caring and safe work environment
Pros
Safey
Cons
some working comditions ( Heat during the winter, Air during the summer)
Working on becoming a great place to work
Cash Application Specialist II (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJanuary 13, 2016
I was allowed to come in focus on duties and completion. Most difficult part was having to be my own manager. Given the chance to learn SAP. I am proud of my accomplishments while I was there!!
Pros
great benefits
don julio
WELDER/PRODUCTION (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTSeptember 22, 2015
its hot inside the main production area . but the pay is ok and free gatoade
its a good company ,except for the heat .
all the company is ok and fun .we are all interested in the advancement opportunities to higher employment
Pros
free gatorade
Cons
heat
They did well to get you a job
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Hurricane, UTAugust 19, 2015
I had no problem with nexeo itself just the Management of the place i was working. All in all nexeo is a great place to get a job at.
Pros
Good ours for my schedule
Cons
Management was very poor of the place i was sent.
A company on the rise.
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYAugust 18, 2015
Nexeo Solutions, LLC has a lot of good selling points that make the company ideal for a seasoned professional. For an entry level employee with little to no experience is sales it is best to build up your skill set before appyling to this company is you expect to see longevity. They offer a competitive salary, benefits, and 401K (matching is 4%), and FSA/HSA. They only give 8 paid holidays which includes black friday, and Christmas Eve but not Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President's Day, or Columbus Day. Vacation is 2 weeks for empolyees under 5 yrs and over 30 yrs is 5 weeks. Everyone gets 5 sick days a year which do not roll over and must be used up or lost at the end of the year.

Besides all of this the company has a strong management team, knowledgeable HR Dept, IT Dept, and Sales representatives. They sell chemicals for many of the top manufacturers and they also do testing in their personal laboratory.

I have to say if I had been allowed to remain on with the company after they acquired my last last employer, I feel I would have had more of an opportunity to experience all that this company has to offer.
Pros
Company is growing new territories. It appears they will be around for a long time.
Cons
They are not willing to retrain employees they acquire from mergers. No job security.
great temp agentcy
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTAugust 8, 2015
great place to work. lovely environment always flexible, staff was very kind and nice super out going no complaints, I learned how to accomplish different jobs, and learn different skills from plumbing to factory work, lovely days not to stressful
Pros
jobs were available
Cons
short term work
Terribly sad experience
MARKETING (Former Employee) –  EASTERN USAJune 28, 2015
THE STAR LEVELS SHOULD INDICATE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND MY EXPERIENCE THERE.

The lack of coherence, competence, efficiency and honesty was breathtaking. There were so many two-faced silent haters in this place. You would be treated ' professionally' to your face, but knifed viciously out of envy, prejudice, bigotry and venality daily.
Pros
he
Temp Service leeching on honest hard working machinists.
NEXEO - Autoliv (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTFebruary 11, 2015
They hire under deceptive circumstances and avoid putting anything in writing about the future of your employment. They take what the company would normally pay in wages and benefits but only pay the workers a low wage with no benefits. The rest pays for the existence of the firm. This serves to cheat the employees out of a fair wage.
Pros
only pro is that it provides an entrance step for employees unable to find a good job.
Cons
poor wages, no benefits, unprofessional management and split decision making that leads to confusion.
My Review
Worker (Former Employee) –  Payson, UtahNovember 7, 2014
I worked for nexeo at different jobs. I enjoyed them and learned so much. I am grateful for the opportunities
Great overall place to work and would recommend it to anyone. Great management team who always values the employee first.
Director of Northern Operations (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 8, 2014
Nexeo is a great company to work for, they strive for excellence and prove it every day by their outstanding customer service and client management. The recruiters recruit top notched talent and the account managers and client sales provide the service to both current and prospective clients to show them that they will never find the customer satisfaction they receive at Nexeo anywhere else. This is a results driven company and it comes from the top down. Owners and VP's are involved highly on daily basis, but then are quick to acknowledge you on your successes and contributions to company growth.
Pros
team environment, great management and support team, rewards
Cons
can work a lot of hours, but it does pay off in the long run
Good money, but don't expect anything more than that.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXAugust 9, 2014
I have had worse jobs, I will give Nexeo that. But working in a factory, sweating all day, is not my idea of a job. We had to work at a frantic pace, that's an expected outcome of capitalism, but they could have at least provided us with air conditioning, it's not that expensive, and it would have probably convinced me to stay instead of going back to college, which I'll be doing in about 2 weeks from now.
horrible company
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 4, 2014
They owe me pay still. And they don't respond to emails.horrible company
Pros
quick to send me out when i needed a job.
Cons
they still owe me money.
I didnt like it
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  West Valley, UTMarch 18, 2014
TEMP AGENCIES SUCK! I WOULDNT WORK FOR THEM AGAIN. IT Was a very repetitive job.
Productive and fun work environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Payson, UTFebruary 20, 2014
This is another one of my favorite jobs too. I enjoyed working with all my co-workers, here too we all worked as a great team and kept up with all our orders. I learned how to do inventory here as well and got a little more experience driving a Forklift truck.
Pros
free lunches at times, my co-workers, and my boss
Cons
the pay was too low
Hand sanded and polished pressed aluminum (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTDecember 17, 2013
fine place to work helpful for poeple trying to find work. work well with people to place them in temperary jobs. I just need something more secure for me and my family
Pros
find work
Cons
not permanant
Very hard production environment with little praise.
Safe Interiors At Liberty safe (Current Employee) –  Payson, UTJune 12, 2013
It is a very hard physically demanding job, with only a twenty minute break the whole eight hours. No matter how fast you go and how many pieces you make, it is never good enough.
Cons
20 minute break the whole shift. very hard on your body, especially your hands

2.7