Nexeo Employee Reviews

A company on the rise.
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee), Elmsford, NYAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Company is growing new territories. It appears they will be around for a long time.
Cons: They are not willing to retrain employees they acquire from mergers. No job security.
Nexeo Solutions, LLC has a lot of good selling points that make the company ideal for a seasoned professional. For an entry level employee with little to no experience is sales it is best to build up your skill set before appyling to this company is you expect to see longevity. They offer a competitive salary, benefits, and 401K (matching is 4%), and FSA/HSA. They only give 8 paid holidays which includes black friday, and Christmas Eve but not Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President's Day, or Columbus Day. Vacation is 2 weeks for empolyees under 5 yrs and over 30 yrs is 5 weeks. Everyone gets 5 sick days a year which do not roll over and must be used up or lost at the end of the year.

Besides all of this the company has a strong management team, knowledgeable HR Dept, IT Dept, and Sales representatives. They sell chemicals for many of the top manufacturers and they also do testing in their personal laboratory.

I have to say if I had been allowed to remain on with the company after they acquired my last last employer, I feel I would have had more of an opportunity to experience all that this company has to offer.
great temp agentcy
General Laborer (Former Employee), Logan, UTAugust 8, 2015
Pros: jobs were available
Cons: short term work
great place to work. lovely environment always flexible, staff was very kind and nice super out going no complaints, I learned how to accomplish different jobs, and learn different skills from plumbing to factory work, lovely days not to stressful
TERRIBLY SAD EXPERIENCE
MARKETING (Former Employee), EASTERN USAJune 28, 2015
Pros: he
THE STAR LEVELS SHOULD INDICATE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND MY EXPERIENCE THERE.

The lack of coherence, competence, efficiency and honesty was breathtaking. There were so many two-faced silent haters in this place. You would be treated ' professionally' to your face, but knifed viciously out of envy, prejudice, bigotry and venality daily.
Temp Service leeching on honest hard working machinists.
NEXEO - Autoliv (Current Employee), Ogden, UTFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: only pro is that it provides an entrance step for employees unable to find a good job.
Cons: poor wages, no benefits, unprofessional management and split decision making that leads to confusion.
They hire under deceptive circumstances and avoid putting anything in writing about the future of your employment. They take what the company would normally pay in wages and benefits but only pay the workers a low wage with no benefits. The rest pays for the existence of the firm. This serves to cheat the employees out of a fair wage.
My Review
Worker (Former Employee), Payson, UtahNovember 7, 2014
I worked for nexeo at different jobs. I enjoyed them and learned so much. I am grateful for the opportunities
Great overall place to work and would recommend it to anyone. Great management team who always values the employee first.
Director of Northern Operations (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 8, 2014
Pros: team environment, great management and support team, rewards
Cons: can work a lot of hours, but it does pay off in the long run
Nexeo is a great company to work for, they strive for excellence and prove it every day by their outstanding customer service and client management. The recruiters recruit top notched talent and the account managers and client sales provide the service to both current and prospective clients to show them that they will never find the customer satisfaction they receive at Nexeo anywhere else. This is a results driven company and it comes from the top down. Owners and VP's are involved highly on daily basis, but then are quick to acknowledge you on your successes and contributions to company growth.
Good money, but don't expect anything more than that.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Conroe, TXAugust 9, 2014
I have had worse jobs, I will give Nexeo that. But working in a factory, sweating all day, is not my idea of a job. We had to work at a frantic pace, that's an expected outcome of capitalism, but they could have at least provided us with air conditioning, it's not that expensive, and it would have probably convinced me to stay instead of going back to college, which I'll be doing in about 2 weeks from now.
horrible company
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 4, 2014
Pros: quick to send me out when i needed a job.
Cons: they still owe me money.
They owe me pay still. And they don't respond to emails.horrible company
I DIDNT LIKE IT
Order Picker (Former Employee), West Valley, UTMarch 18, 2014
TEMP AGENCIES SUCK! I WOULDNT WORK FOR THEM AGAIN. IT Was a very repetitive job.
Productive and fun work environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Payson, UTFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches at times, my co-workers, and my boss
Cons: the pay was too low
This is another one of my favorite jobs too. I enjoyed working with all my co-workers, here too we all worked as a great team and kept up with all our orders. I learned how to do inventory here as well and got a little more experience driving a Forklift truck.
Hand sanded and polished pressed aluminum (Former Employee), Orem, UTDecember 17, 2013
Pros: find work
Cons: not permanant
fine place to work helpful for poeple trying to find work. work well with people to place them in temperary jobs. I just need something more secure for me and my family
Very hard production environment with little praise.
Safe Interiors At Liberty safe (Current Employee), Payson, UTJune 12, 2013
Cons: 20 minute break the whole shift. very hard on your body, especially your hands
It is a very hard physically demanding job, with only a twenty minute break the whole eight hours. No matter how fast you go and how many pieces you make, it is never good enough.
Productive and close to the mall,hiking trails and other amenities.
Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXApril 1, 2013
It is a great place to work, management is great. The benefits are good. I would recommend people to work there. Their core values are excellent, they also stress safety. Management recommends that we have a fun day once or twice a month.
Fast growing company
Anonymous (Former Employee), Orem, UTDecember 6, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no 401k matching
Nexeo is a fast growing company that is becoming the major player in the temp employee business and there is lots of opportunity.
A Day in the Life Of...
Senior Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Dublin, OHJuly 31, 2012
Pros: analytical work
Cons: low job security, little room for advancement
Typically, I spend part of my day invoicing customers using SAP and creating purchaase orders to tie in costs. I am also responible for various special accounts and projects, including a type of invoicing that requires me to reconcile Excel spreadsheets. I also perform a great deal of anaytical work, investigating gross margin errors and invoicing issues. The analytical side is the most enjoyable part of the work for me, as is playing with numbers, trying to get things to match.
Above average
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Dublin, OHApril 29, 2012
Good job security, but limited advancement
Hours are rigid
Fair compensation and benefits
Productive, high paced environment
Global Trade Export Processor (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMarch 29, 2012
I much enjoyed my years here. I am slightly unsure of where this field will go as things become more electronic but I believe they will do what they see fit to stay ahead of the game and a financial leader