NexGen Agency Employee Reviews

It's ok
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLAugust 3, 2017
The company is ok if you're into technology its perfect for you. The company is fairly new and are still up and coming so there isn't much room to advance at this time. They do have incentive rewards. To ME pay is more so for someone who is maybe single and don't have many responsibilities. I've never felt disrespected by management and that's always a plus for me. They truly have an open door policy and take any complaints seriously and are always open for suggestions. They do offer insurance but it is very expensive however I don't believe the company has any control of pricing. If there were more compensation and room to advance I could have seen myself building a career there.
Pros
Friendly Environment Learning New Things
Cons
compensation and too little room for growth
Great call center environment to work in
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Deerfield BeachMarch 30, 2017
I loved working there! It's your typical call center environment, except they weren't as strict as the larger call centers. The management is nice and was always there to hear out any concerns or issues I was having. The reason as to why I resigned was purely based on relocation, and yes pay as well, but they make it clear from the start what you will be earning, and according to the job responsibilities and the liberty there was, I felt it was fair pay. so that wasn't the biggest issue. I would have enjoyed continuing to work there. I am currently at a much larger call center and realize how much easier I had it there, it was a lot more personable and the people were a lot more nicer.
Pros
management, incentives, one-on-one time, break time, dental & vision insurance
Cons
pay and expensive health benefits
Management is great, and work life to home life balance is great also. The Pay sucks and not a 40 hour work week as well as no room for advancement.
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Starting out some will tell you the truth and some will make promises they will never keep.

I used to like this place when I first started now I cant find a way out the door fast enough.

It really does suck working here now I absolutely hate having to come in to this job.

Most employees are cool and management as well.

Culture is fair but the things one needs most which are compensation and security and opportunity for advancement are not here.
Good envoirement
JVCKenwood Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2016
Learned how to support a customer and satisfy in the shortest amount of time. Good place to work. Cool coworkers, work ethic revised. The hardest part was to get up and make it there, meaning that there was nothing hard about the job.