NEXGEN

NEXGEN Employer Reviews

fast pace work enviroment
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Norwalk, OHJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: travel time, learning experience
Cons: temporary job
Log into all data bases, log into phone. Dispatch techs to various location. Input data on services completed. assign more work in the field if time permitted. sign each tech out at the end of the day, change schedules or put in vacation time when needed.
I learned all computer software for the job, phone system, and dispatching
Management was very good at what they did and keeping up with each employee.
My co-workers and I all had our own jobs to do so there wasn't a lot of interactions with them on a daily basis
Hardest part was learning all the codes for each job that the tech did in the field
Enjoyable part was the fast pace.
Very productive and fun work place.
Carpet Technician (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CASeptember 26, 2012
Pros: at times carpets were un able to be restored.
Cons: overall, customers were satisfied with our work.
The work day consisted of about 3 to 4 Jobs, carpet restoration. I had my own personal work van, held responsible for vehical maintenance as well as the restoration of all chemical product used for the job. Interacted with a lot of property owners as well as property managers. I learned a lot about realestate. The job was not hard at all and very enjoyable.
computer hard ware
Computer Hardware Technician (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: 10
Cons: 12
work in every setting that involves computer systems – which means virtually everywhere! They are responsible for managing the hardware side of computer systems which includes implementing and troubleshooting networks and other stand alone personal computers.

About NEXGEN

NexGen Ergonomics provides the most extensive product line of systems for ergonomic and biomechanical job-analysis, design and – Read more