NEXGEN Employee Reviews

very comfortable & professional workplace
Network Sales (Former Employee) –  East Haven, CTDecember 12, 2016
loved working for this company. everyone was really friendly & helpful. I always enjoyed coming to work & learned alot from this company. i encourage anyone to apply if there is a opening
Freedom- you set your own schedule
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  SlcOctober 24, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Nexgen I do however feel they weren't progressive enough for me. I wanted to implement equipment and a few other products that were selling like hot cakes in my area. They did not want o be proactive with me. I had ways to grow the company and my own paycheck. I was proactive I. Arranging vendors of these high demand products. They were not interested. Very frustrating.

I have since been solicited over from another company that sells these priducts and it is my most lucrative part of my Pacheco.mi also sell everything else that Nexgen sold. My paycheck is much bigger now.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
The companies unwillingness to grow my area by adding a few high demand products to our line.
new challenge every day
Janitor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 22, 2016
when i worked for nextgen, it was a new experience every day because i had to be focus in a hundred things to do,because the expectation about quality on that company is hight. so that's why you always have to give 110% if you want to be success.
Pros
schedule
Cons
they don't buy enough supplies.
Good While It Lasted
Solution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hitchcock, TXMay 2, 2016
A typical day at Nexgen Wireless is opening the store, updating a board with each employees sales, putting ads on apps. Going out flyering which is the bad part, standing in the sun holding a sign.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
using own gas to flyer and do deposit
This company has a lot of potential and a great concept dealing with custom built computer systems and IT management
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  83835August 2, 2015
I manage all marketing materials throughout the day. I contact existing and potential clients and promote products. I manage employees and business operations.

Hardest part is dealing with customers. Most enjoyable is training employees.
Pros
good hours
Cons
salary
I was independent as a controller to manage their finance and accounting
CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  East Palo Alto, CAJuly 27, 2015
it was nice to work for construction company, very different and interesting experience , I worked 8 years and 8 months for this company, when I started on January 2006, their annual review was 3 years behind , I rebuild their accounting from ground up, their books was all up to date and all closing and CPA reviews was up to date by end of 2006, I am glad I was able to help them to have their bonds insurance, and continue their business
Pros
my work was independent and I was 100% incharge of accounting departent and finance
Cons
the company was not well run, mangement needed to be train how to manage the company and people
telemarkeing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJune 15, 2015
I would recommend this job only because it taught me how to say a pitch and sell an item under 30 seconds. Also it was a very energetic environment.
Pros
commission
Cons
long work hours.
fun fun
RF Drive Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 2, 2014
It was fun working there even though it could stressful at time as it is with other jobs
fast pace work enviroment
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHJanuary 1, 2013
Log into all data bases, log into phone. Dispatch techs to various location. Input data on services completed. assign more work in the field if time permitted. sign each tech out at the end of the day, change schedules or put in vacation time when needed.
I learned all computer software for the job, phone system, and dispatching
Management was very good at what they did and keeping up with each employee.
My co-workers and I all had our own jobs to do so there wasn't a lot of interactions with them on a daily basis
Hardest part was learning all the codes for each job that the tech did in the field
Enjoyable part was the fast pace.
Pros
travel time, learning experience
Cons
temporary job
Very productive and fun work place.
Carpet Technician (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CASeptember 26, 2012
The work day consisted of about 3 to 4 Jobs, carpet restoration. I had my own personal work van, held responsible for vehical maintenance as well as the restoration of all chemical product used for the job. Interacted with a lot of property owners as well as property managers. I learned a lot about realestate. The job was not hard at all and very enjoyable.
Pros
at times carpets were un able to be restored.
Cons
overall, customers were satisfied with our work.