Nexion Employee Reviews in United States

Turn and Run, do not work for this company!!!!!!!!!
Dietary Manager (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXFebruary 18, 2016
The only good thing I can say about this company is the Corporate Dietician! She is wonderful and helps the best she can! I can only speak about the building I worked at personally. I was the Dietary manager there for 1 year, I worked countless hours 70+ a week, you can check my time sheets. It was near impossible to get anyone hired because they wouldn't come in etc... and I told them the place were putting the ads isn't working. The administrator settles for below average care because its "too hard to find anyone" so he settles for the worst and mean while the best employees constantly get the far end of the stick. Even the CEO is a joke, he came to visit the facility and talked to us department heads and all he could talk about was how the company makes 22 million a year and how he owns stores at Disney etc... I reported what was going on to corporate and my chain of command and they did nothing. It was even near impossible to get rid of anyone no matter what the problem was for example I had an employee stealing a great amount of product I had proof and they refused to ok the termination!!!! The only thing I miss about that place is the residents!!
Loving home.
Regency Healthcare (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TXAugust 30, 2015
I work with many people a day and are friends with everyone.

Its some times hard having to take the lead in things but I have learned so much about business
the ends and outs of making money and how to save our product. I come up with great advertisement ideas and made the company good money. I find great enjoyment to be successful.
Pros
having great ideas.
Cons
long hours.
awesome
associate programmer (Former Employee) –  Irving,TXOctober 19, 2015
Let's just say that when I come to work, it feels like I am coming home and it's always something new!
everyone is always nice and happy to see you!
management downfall
van driver (Current Employee) –  Vivian, LAFebruary 21, 2013
management is out of control. no raises in the last 2 years and not looking too good for the furture...No benefits, and what benefits you do get no one tells you about
Pros
no lunch breaks, no benefits
Family atmosphere, great benefits and we have a Fun Committee to organize "fun" events throughout the year.
Customer Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 3, 2014
Job requires that you are on the phones and answering emails all day. I have learned a lot about the travel industry. I have the best Boss in the world -in fact great Management Team all the way across the board. The hardest part of the job is dealing with an angry or upset agent. 99% of my job is enoyable. I have great co-workers and we all pitch in when needed to get projects done. We are also allowed to work from home two days a week.
Pros
fun activities throughout the year, very casual office and we get to work from home 2 days a week.
Cons
low pay.
working with other in nursing home
Interim Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TXFebruary 25, 2013
Nexion is a very good company to work with. I have learned management skills I did not have. Supervisiors are willing to go the extra mile to help you out to help you improve on your skills. Workers are different in every nursing home I have been in. It never stops to amaze me. The hardest part of the job at times is making sure everyone is on the same page and they work together as a team and not a me.
Pros
meet new and interesting resident's, resident's family and staff
Cons
sometimes driving long miles, i get sleepy driving
Great company to work for.
Director of Nurses (Former Employee) –  New Boston, TXJuly 9, 2012
Very nice company to work for. Management of the company was great and I always had someone I could call for assistance. The most challeging part was balanceing work and home life. The most enjoyable part was the residents, staff, and management that I worked with.
admin is a micromanager
DON (Current Employee) –  Kaplan, LAJanuary 6, 2015
good if you like to be micromanaged. Company tends to be paperwork driven. excess reports and paperwork that takes up a lot of your time.
Pros
good pay with insurance at affordiable rates
Cons
micromanaged and copies amts of paperwork and meetings.
Suitable job
Dietary (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXJuly 26, 2013
It was a suitable job for what I needed at the time. Managers were easy to work with and the supervisor attempted to hear workers opinions about tasks that needed to get done.
Great staff, residents
Full Time Staff OTA/L (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXNovember 20, 2013
Went rogue on us after we went from in house to being contract rehab.
Pros
residents
Cons
constantly changing expectations.
Nexion Healthcare
Allenbrook HC (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXJuly 19, 2013
I am pleased to be part of such a kind and realistic healthcare team.
Productive environment.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Waxahachie, TexasApril 29, 2013
I took care of natients daily needs. Responsible for personal information.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nexion. Our community is ready to answer.