NexRep Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Agent- Grub Hub (Remote) (Current Employee) –  Work from homeNovember 12, 2016
Fast paced work. Makes time go by fast. Great people to work with. Flexible schedule. Minimal pay. Would recommend as side job for fun money.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not very good pay.
Average to below Average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 3, 2016
Training is average. Actual online work is very easy but lots of technical issues and providing product support is not very good. Too many RMA issues when supporting the product line.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Poor support and lack of leadership from leads.
Unorganized Mess!!!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mars Hill, LASeptember 20, 2016
This company claims to be so agent friendly and caring. But thats only for agents who are willing to be nexrep lackeys and kiss butt. If you are trying to service the role of an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR the position that you are contracted in you will be looked at as if you are not a team player. You are supposed to be able to create your own schedule but they pressure you into their prime hours. They bombard you with emails about how they have several NCNS's and request that you come in an service their time. The management hires their family members and there is tons of favoritism going on. Seems more like high school antics vs a business. Also the pay is tricky they claim its by hour but then the system that calculates it does so by the minute.
Pros
I would say work from home but there are better companies that offer more.
Cons
Management needs to recognize that they can't bully people into a employee role, Stop catering to your favorites and run your business with fairness, If the individuals you have hired are not meeting your standards, maybe you should have a better screening process, vs choosing whoever applies and then crying when they dissapoint
Awesome
GRUB HUB CSR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 1, 2016
I enjoyed working for nexrep!! They were so great to me and willing to work with your schedule so if you are having a hard time meeting what they want, all you have to do is ask and they will make a way as long as you are willing to work with them. Over all I enjoyed my time with nexrep but had to cut it short due to having a baby and the background noise was not acceptable. Thank you all for working with me while it lasted.
Pros
WORK AT HOME
Cons
HAVING TO WORK THE HOURS THEY WANTED YOU TO WORK
OK company
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEAugust 23, 2016
Ok to work from home. There is no leadership at this company and it is very hard to succeed if you are not related to someone in management.
NexRep Inbound Sales Specialist
Inbound Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Work from homeApril 21, 2016
I work as an Inbound Sales Specialist. NexRep is a wonderful place to work. I really love my job and the supervisors and trainers are very helpful and kind, always available to you.
Pros
Enjoyable work, great training and supervisors.
Cons
Paid by talk time and the calls are not steady, not possible to get full time, but a good part time income.
I love this job
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 13, 2016
I've worked in call centers, and have wanted a work from home job for awhile. Nexrep is a great company, laid back training and managers that are there for you. Personable staff and friendly environment. We're all communicating through chat as fellow team members with emojis, questions, help and support at all times. It's great. They have a set amount of 20 hours your must work, but beyond that you can schedule yourself for as much time as you want, they are always after extra time. You make your own schedule in 30 min increments. As a Mom of 2 kids and 3 dogs, that's a miracle. I can literally work around life stuff, and sometimes when im bored, i say, hey, instead of idle social media, netflix whatever, i'll just hop on and make some money. The calls i get are about food orders, no cc payments, selling or ordertaking. Just helping people with their food orders. Let me add that this is a work from home job so they 1099 you. NO benefits. But hey, it's my dream job lol
Pros
freedom, nice managers, great team, positive environment
Cons
They look over your shoulder, but only to help you not to micro manage you
Customer Service without the stress factors
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAJanuary 3, 2016
Working for NexRep give you much flexibility to set your own work schedule. The hours are available if your want to work longer hours or not. At times it can be fast pace, but you do have breathing room between inbound calls and you can control the inbound calls by opting to make outbound calls to the email request that comes in your queue. I prefer to go outbound because you know before hand what you will encounter prior to making the calls. The training is quick and you are kept in nesting until your trainers feel that you're ready to go live in production - still there are support help and you are provided assistance very quickly, which makes it less stressful while you learn as you go. You must like to read, because there are constant changes surrounding product knowledge. NexRep have a number of programs under its umbrella; therefore, you have options to chose from when seeing a contact with NexRep.
Pros
The culture and work life makes it a great company to work with.
Cons
There are no health benefits as you are an independent contractor.
Face pace every changing as expected in contract work world
Tier 1 tech support and customer service (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEDecember 13, 2015
Fun place to work. You set and control you own hours as an independent contractor. Pay is low for the expectations of this type of work.

The management is ok. Its pretty typical call center culture. Lots of gossiping, lots of change, lots of back biting, lots of favoritism and nepotism.

Keep out the drama mix do your job and do a good job and you will do well. This is a good place for some looking for a job but not planning anything long term. Contracts come and go frequently.
Pros
Work from home, set your own schedule minimum of 25 hours a week.
Cons
call center mentality, low pay with very high expectations, contractors are not valued, lots of nepotism and favoritism, Zero transparency, You get blindsided with changes
Not a good company to work for!!!!!!
customer care (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 28, 2015
This company is very disingenous about the way they do things. They hire you as an independent contractor but then tru to get you on a regular work schedule. As an independent contractor you get to choose your own schedule. There overall work portal has a ton of technical issues which makes it hard to depend on it to make a living. you don't even get a response when you need technical help and if you do it takes awhile to get the response.
Pros
work from home
Cons
horrible company and too many tech issues for a work from home position

Want to know more about NexRep?

Ask a question
Good
Stylist Advisor/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  PortlandOctober 18, 2015
Depends on client you work for but overall company is good. Pay structure needs to be updated its like making minimum wage or less at times.
Great work from home job.
Inbound Customer Service Represenative (Current Employee) –  work from homeOctober 12, 2015
Good work from home job. No benefits. Flexible schedule. You have to work a minimum of 20 hours per week. You have the opportunity to make as much money as you would like.
Need better Trainers
customer care agent (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 20, 2015
They throw a ton of information a you in one week. It would be fine if they had been consistent but they were all over the place. Then when you enter nesting and start making calls your clueless as what to tell a customer. One of the trainers always disappears and never helps and the others are stretched thin with teaching new hire classes plus helping those in nesting. They can't keep anyone because they don't help them to be successful.
Pros
Make your own schedule.
Cons
Train the people you have before you bring another class in.
Trial Period
Independent Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAJuly 21, 2015
Good job for those who have ample experience in sales. Training is very quick and does not give enough opportunity to grasp concept of job.
Pros
Make own schedule
Cons
Not enough training offered
NexRep is truly the needle in the haystack you've been searching for when it comes to at home work solutions. Honest, Legitimate, Flexible Hours.
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 8, 2015
Everything the office has to offer in the comfort of your own home. I searched for an at home work solution for several years. Every time I came across what appeared to be a great opportunity for working at home, it ended up being another dead end road. Anyone who has kids ( I have four ) knows how complicated life can get without adding the extras like soccer, baseball and school functions. Honestly when I first heard about NexRep I let it go in one ear and out the other. I wasn't buying it. The too good to be true, work from home, make your own schedule job that when it came time to get paid you actually got PAID. You would have had a better chance convincing me that the Tampa Bay Buc's were going too win the super bowl this year. So with very little optimism I quietly sat back and watched as the person who told be about NexRep started their initial training. Two weeks went by and they got their first check. Of course I am telling myself its one check that's just how they lure you in, I know how to fish dangle the worm and they will bite. Then before you know it two weeks turned into a month, three months turned into six months and when they hit their one year mark I applied. I will be the first to admit when I am wrong and I was wrong. I am now approaching my one year anniversary with NexRep and I wouldn't change it for the world. NexRep's support team is like no other. I would have never thought a work at home job could make you feel like you’re apart of a team, let alone like your part of a family. The hardest part of this job for myself is having to say no when they ask  more... if anyone would like to work more hours.  less
Pros
Legitimate Company, Flexible Hours, Good Pay, Great Work Atmosphere, Advancement Opportunities
Customer service at it's finest from the comfort of your home
Customer Care Agent - Coach - Trainer (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 2, 2015
I came to NexRep in November 2013. I wanted to be a part of a company where I didn't just exist, but was able to make a difference.

New hire training is paid (great benefit) and during that time I was assured I would have support at all times, a positive work environment, schedule flexibility, and much more. I'm happy to report they have far exceeded those expectations. They are super flexible with scheduling and incredibly family oriented, which is much appreciated considering life happens with mine regularly.

I started out as a customer care agent and was incredibly nervous, as there is much to learn. The nerves subsided after realizing the level of support here is truly amazing - you're never without someone to turn to when you need help. Fellow agents are helpful as well. They all work together to accomplish the same goal - providing the best customer service experience possible!

The client provides countless resources and tools to help everyone learn and stay updated in order to provide current, accurate information, with confidence. They are in constant communication with NexRep, so anything needing clarification is easily obtained.

I mentioned earlier that I wanted to make a difference. I am now in the Training Services department and feel I'm doing just that. We have amazing agents who sincerely care about our client and the customers.

As with anything, you get out what you put into it. If you're willing to work with integrity and be a team player then your reward will be great!
Stay away!!!!
Technical Support for Jawbone (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 23, 2015
I worked for over a year with NexRep during that time many bad issues came up, such as not being paid for over a month and half along with being suspend from work for three weeks then fired over numbers. Why fire someone and wait three weeks to do so?

Nexrep is falling apart they are always short on hours and act like they are nice to us by giving us 10 min breaks.

Stay away from this company they are not good.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, Lies
NexRep (CSR line) is horrible
CSR (Current Employee) –  Home basedMarch 12, 2015
NexRep started off great but the more you get to know people, the truth becomes very apparent. Working the CSR line - little to no organization with neither the client nor the "team leads" and the head honcho boss guy is ALL over the place and doesn't seem to have a clue - EVER. They tell you one thing but do the exact opposite. Drama, gossip and jealousy run rampant and they have NO idea what they're doing most of the time.

Training was fun - we had a really nice trainer at the time - no complaints there.

Team Leads - A joke. I really don't know what mine does all day to be honest.

The client - Super dysfunctional. Product is very hard to provide service for since how it never works and all I seem to do is send out countless replacements. You get very little answers from this client and have to depend on your "TL" for everything - which as I stated earlier, is a joke because they haven't a clue what is going on so you're stuck wondering and then find out later when you get a low QA score. Customers are not happy most of the time since how most of them are on their third or fourth band in less than 6 months.

A heck of a lot of agents do as little as possible and stay in not ready status most of the time so the very few of us who actually do our jobs get stuck taking all the calls. Don't even get me started on the couple who harass you non-stop and have the biggest egos I have ever experienced before in my life.

Favoritism is very apparent as well. The "boss guy" has his favorite and allows this person to do whatever she pleases while others are talked about non-stop
  more... - it's pretty disturbing.

If you're lucky enough to be considered to move into another role, don't expect a decent raise (if any)...rather, you should expect to do 3x the work but not be compensated fairly.

To sum it all up: be very wary of this place (at least the CSR line). There used to be some really great people there, but some of them finally had enough and left and I can't blame them one bit...I'll be doing the same as soon as I can.
Pros
Flexible schedule (but now that is debatable)
Cons
Unorganized; lazy agents; lazy team leads & the boss is horrible
Great Company to Work from Home
Customer Service/Coach/Monitor (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILFebruary 19, 2015
Excellent team work, very family friendly, comfort to work in own home. Supervisors top noche. Ability to set own hours. Very reputable work at home company.
Pros
Abilitly to work from home and set my own hours
Cons
Not much room for advancement at this time, worked with out a raise in almost 2 years.
Flexible hours, great supervisors but inconsistent income
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Portland, MENovember 3, 2014
I had some experience at call centers and found NexRep's work at home very appealing. They are a reputable company and you get paid on time. The immediate supervisors are supportive and understanding. Yet I have to say that I feel like certain agents are filtered the best leads. Some agents are constantly and consistently making over $140 an hour in sales revenue. That doesn't mean they are making that much an hour but it keeps them well above the $108/hr revenue required to receive 10% commission. That is the catch 22. If you hit that mark during the week and decide to put in more hours you can fall to a flat 3.5% commission. NexRep pay their agents $5 an hour so sometimes it's just not worth putting in more hours if you reach the 10% goal. If you make at least $80/hr revenue you at least get 7% commission on your sales. Their clients are tough sells sometimes and many times the customer is right about the over priced shipping and handling. Also you are required to hard sell clubs/magazine offers. I spend about 2-3 hours on the phone/pc have my own headset and some days I love my job and other days not. I guess the best thing is working from home, not worrying about gas prices and the flexibility.
Pros
Flexible hours, work at home
Cons
Inconsistent income.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NexRep. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6