NexRep Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
CSR/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Portland, ME 04101November 1, 2017
Awesome place to work!! Management and CSR's are great and provide a pleasant workplace. One of the best contracts I've had during my career. Way to go NR!!!
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No Benefits
Productive but secluded
Data Entry/Customer Service/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Work from homeOctober 18, 2017
Nexrep is a great place to work because the schedule is so flexible. YOu can work as much or as little as you want. The amount of money you make can be great, if working in the right time intervals. As an independent contractor, it is hard to act as a team and help others, but I always try to help others no matter what, I know how it feels to be new and need answers.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Team work needs work
no warning that your are going to be laid off because of the hour are too little 15-20 hours
Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEAugust 23, 2017
Excellent company to work for however they have their peak times of business mostly summer hours, then they cut your hours to 15 to 10 cannot live on those hours,
Great work from home Company
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 1, 2017
Great group of people to work with, enjoyed it thoroughly. If you are an agent you get paid an hourly rate and get to set your own hours as long as you meet a minimum weekly requirement.
Pros
Make your own Schedule
Cons
No Benifits
No Positive Feedback
Virtual Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 24, 2017
I worked for NexRep for about 2 months. You are paid by the amount of time you are talking to a customer. When I 1st started, I was getting a good amount of calls and making money. That lasted about 2 weeks. Then, I would be scheduled for 4 hours and receive 0-3 calls during those hours. The supervisors route the calls to whom ever they please. The supervisors also can take calls and make money. There were times when I would not receive any calls during my shift. Management was always quick to point out any mistake you made. And imply that you were doing it on purpose. I was never complimented on converting a caller who was ready to hang up to a $200-$300 sale but was told about every little mistake.
Pros
choose your own hours
Cons
only negative feedback from management, low amount of calls
Great place, very flexible.
Virtual Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEJuly 20, 2017
Great place to work, management were always kind and helpful. You can make your own hours so its very flexible. The other reps were always helpful and kind.
Pros
You can make your own hours
Cons
no benefits
Underpaid for work required
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEJune 7, 2017
Management is not concerned about keeping agents. Huge turn over. Sales supervisors are callous and play favorites with managements knowledge. Changes are made with no forewarning from management.
Pros
Flexible contract hours
Cons
Pay below current market rate
Not a very good place
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2017
I am very dissapointed with this company.First of all, they listen to your phone calls while talking to customers and sending chats in a ridiculous system that you can't even reply to, you have to go back and click on the person's name in order to reply. Second of all, it is very hard to make a sale because most of the people are no longer interested in the product they called in about. Pay is NOT GOOD! if no sales, no money even though they say you get paid a base fee!! I made more with LiveOPS and I was getting paid per minute! No opportunity for advancement , not until 9 MONTHS after being with them. RIDICULOUS!!!! As independent contractor, you should be able to work on other projects that are available. They need to do better in that aspect.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
pay, benefits and unable to advance
Not Good
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  MaineApril 20, 2017
First 2 weeks were great. Made the money I needed. Third week no calls. Only calls I did get were people wanting off mailing list, people needing CS numbers and calls that you make no money answering. If you do not sell required clubs you go to the bottom of the call list and in order to work yourself out of the hole you must sell 10 clubs. Impossible to do when you take NO calls offering clubs. Definitely wished I had done my research !!! Same 20 people make all the money and are on every day !! Love to see their write offs at the end of the year!
Pros
set your own hors
Cons
no calls no matter when you work
Great place to work.
Home Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 7, 2017
Wonderful work environment. Great training. Gives all the tools needed to be successful. Great staff and management. I worked the Grubhub campaign. Recommend to anyone wanting a work from home job.
NexRep is a great company to work with!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sistersville, WVMarch 28, 2017
Working with NexRep has been great because they have a great management that is with you everyday to help you with any call you have. They offer great compensation, have a great support team, have a technical team for you if you have trouble, and they can help you get farther with their company. I enjoy working for NexRep very much so.
Pros
Work when you want, good pay, support team, training is great
Very cheerful and uplifting company to work for!
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 23, 2017
I cannot express in words how great this company is. They are cheerful and care a lot about their employees. The team is very helpful and I have not had 1 issue with this job. I love that they are very understanding of any situation and they are always there help you get the job done!
Customer Service
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Poland, MEFebruary 27, 2017
Good support from management and a great virtual work environment with great training modules and simulations teach you the job and task that has been assigned.
Pros
Creat own work schedule
Cons
No Taxes
Worked.from home
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  OhioJanuary 27, 2017
When I started with Nexrep,I was.doing catalog and online sales.for.a.clothing company... Which I loved. They handle a great many products and I learned a lot about the different options and in using the order forms and tracking my time and sales. They do require a minimum hrs worked but very flexible as to the times in case of needing to reset your schedule.
Pros
Flexible hrs
Cons
Sometimes hard to meet quota for selling clubs
Good company to work for
Agent- Grub Hub (Remote) (Current Employee) –  Work from homeNovember 12, 2016
Fast paced work. Makes time go by fast. Great people to work with. Flexible schedule. Minimal pay. Would recommend as side job for fun money.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not very good pay.
Average to below Average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 3, 2016
Training is average. Actual online work is very easy but lots of technical issues and providing product support is not very good. Too many RMA issues when supporting the product line.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Poor support and lack of leadership from leads.
Unorganized Mess!!!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mars Hill, LASeptember 20, 2016
This company claims to be so agent friendly and caring. But thats only for agents who are willing to be nexrep lackeys and kiss butt. If you are trying to service the role of an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR the position that you are contracted in you will be looked at as if you are not a team player. You are supposed to be able to create your own schedule but they pressure you into their prime hours. They bombard you with emails about how they have several NCNS's and request that you come in an service their time. The management hires their family members and there is tons of favoritism going on. Seems more like high school antics vs a business. Also the pay is tricky they claim its by hour but then the system that calculates it does so by the minute.
Pros
I would say work from home but there are better companies that offer more.
Cons
Management needs to recognize that they can't bully people into a employee role, Stop catering to your favorites and run your business with fairness, If the individuals you have hired are not meeting your standards, maybe you should have a better screening process, vs choosing whoever applies and then crying when they dissapoint
Awesome
GRUB HUB CSR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 1, 2016
I enjoyed working for nexrep!! They were so great to me and willing to work with your schedule so if you are having a hard time meeting what they want, all you have to do is ask and they will make a way as long as you are willing to work with them. Over all I enjoyed my time with nexrep but had to cut it short due to having a baby and the background noise was not acceptable. Thank you all for working with me while it lasted.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Having to work the hours they wanted you to work
OK company
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEAugust 23, 2016
Ok to work from home. There is no leadership at this company and it is very hard to succeed if you are not related to someone in management.
NexRep Inbound Sales Specialist
Inbound Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Work from homeApril 21, 2016
I work as an Inbound Sales Specialist. NexRep is a wonderful place to work. I really love my job and the supervisors and trainers are very helpful and kind, always available to you.
Pros
Enjoyable work, great training and supervisors.
Cons
Paid by talk time and the calls are not steady, not possible to get full time, but a good part time income.