NexRep

NexRep Employer Reviews

It really has its pros and cons
Outbound Sales Rep (Former Employee), at homeJune 26, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: slimy salesman feel, low pay, management doesn't answer questions
The training was fun. The scripts are somewhat easy to follow but what gets tricky is when a customer doesn't answer the way they're supposed to, or they interrupt and ask something out of sequence. I've been reprimanded for saying something IN the script. You have to push upsell after upsell after upsell and it angers the customers. Then you get to – more... the end and have to push club memberships which angers them to no end and they cancel their whole order. Even if they say please don't offer me anything else, you have to keep going. And even if you always keep going and reading everything you're supposed to, and push the customer to the edge, and you actually get the sale, you're still reprimanded if they didn't take the club membership. Even though you offered it with a cheery voice and rebutted their "no" 3 times, you still get in trouble.
Now, the schedule part is amazing. You can schedule yourself whenever you want to work. If you need 4 days off for a weekend trip, just work extra the other 3 days. If you want to just do a couple hours every day, then hey work 7 days. It's up to you. I worked while my kids were in school and it was perfect, timing wise.
Management is something else. They don't respond to your questions most times. Emails go completely unanswered. However if you do get an answer, it's canned and skirts around the issue. Actually one time I had a problem where we called a customer 37 days after they had ordered, to sell them MORE products, and the customer was very upset because they hadn't even received everything from their first order yet! I messaged a manager right away and got told "well, that's just one customer". Wow!! The business practices they follow are just icky. I hate pushing little old ladies into spending $15 a month on magazines they don't want and getting the upgrade on their product and ordering another one for a friend or family member.
The leads are iffy too. People have already ordered. People called the wrong number. People already told c/s that they don't have a credit card or don't speak English. But we call them and call them and call them. I've had the same answering machine 3 times in one hour. I've had other customers who said that we've already called them three times and have been told no three times. Now I understand that customers lie. But there was only 2 weeks out of 6 months that I made the promised $15 an hour. Most weeks it's been about $6 an hour. – less
Great place to work!
Tech Support (Current Employee), Salem, ORJune 17, 2014
I have worked at nexrep for the last two months I really enjoy the work and the managers are there when you need them. They have worked with me a lot as I had some issues with the software once that was all fixed things have been great!
Great
Receptionist (Current Employee), Saco, MEApril 9, 2014
Pros: great hours, flexable, great pay
Cons: can sometimes be slow
Company is quite flexible and great to work for. I am currently a receptionist through NexRep for the shop "The Dry Bar" It's awesome that I get to work at home and get to pick my own hours to work for. At first I was a bit uneasy about working for them because I was working from home and the pay didn't seem that great. but to my surprise The DryBar – more... is quite busy with it's 36 locations across the country and there are some days it is none stop calling. I get paid per minute and every paycheck I have received so far are amazing and makes it worth it! – less
Excellent Company
Customer Service Associate/ Independent Contractor (Current Employee), virtualMarch 17, 2014
I love working for NexRep. I work with them part time currently. My hours are very flexible, allowing me to work full time elsewhere.
External Receptionist (Current Employee), GeorgiaFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: working from home
The management team is always there ready to help and answer questions. Really, the entire team is very much a family. We all help and support each other.

The hours are as flexible as you need or want them to be.
A great place to work.
Interviewing process was good
Marketer (Former Employee), Portland, MEMay 4, 2012
Cons: high turnover
As an employee promises not kept-high pay was mentioned but not granted-expectations were not met