NEXT Financial Group is currently seeking a Financial Industry Recruiter to join our team in Houston, Texas.
About the Company:
NEXT Financial Groupis an innovative, award-winning broker/dealer founded, owned, and managed by our representatives. NEXT was recently listed as the fastest growing broker/dealer by Financial Planning Magazine. The outstanding service of our experienced and dedicated home office staff in Houston, Texas, has made it possible for NEXT Financial to be named #1 Broker-Dealer of the Year by Investment Advisor magazine.
In addition to our award-winning service, we offer leading-edge technology and a unique benefit to all of our representatives and employees: the opportunity to be an owner, to have a voice in your future, to preserve and create values.
The Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting financial professionals to join our company. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relationships with prospects, current NEXT representatives, wholesalers, NEXT home office personnel and company executives.
- Develop and execute recruiting plan including: prospecting and establishing, cultivating, and maintaining relationships with NEXT representatives, wholesalers, and any variety of sources that may be able to provide you leads
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive
- Communicate and organize data received by prospect for Rep Review Committee
- Maintain accurate and well organized documentation on all prospects in the NEXT database
- Interact with NEXT employees to coordinate fulfillment of needs of prospect
- Work with the efforts of a Recruiting Coordinator
- Participate in monthly Recruiter Team Calls and \\\\"Hot Leads\\\\" Calls
- Other duties as assigned
- Sales and/or Securities experience preferred or related degree
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism
- High energy and strong interpersonal (phone/face-to-face) skills required
- Able to adjust communications and recruiting style to be effective with different personality types
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus ongoing bonuses for results
- Top performers can earn a six digit income
- Strong management team that works for you
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision effective on your start date
- Continuous training and development provided