Next Generation Insurance Group is a groundbreaking insurance marketing company focused on life-stage and specialty markets. We deliver the next generation of insurance products - distinguished by their relevance, affordability and ease of use - directly to consumers and organizations, enabling them to enjoy greater protection and peace of mind. Our related company, MassDrive Insurance Group (MassDrive), was created to provide Massachusetts drivers with the value of a traditional agency and the convenience of call center environment with a strong online presence. This position supports both companies.
We are looking for someone who is up for the challenge of managing our unique office and supporting the management team; we need an organized and energetic person to help us keep things on track and moving forward. This role, while heavily office-management focused, will have a blend of marketing and customer service, administrative and recruiting/basic HR support worked into it as well.
We are an innovative, growing company and that means priorities shift constantly, a successful candidate will be able to understand and embrace these changes.
What you’ll do:
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once - everything from arranging travel details to ordering new office supplies to helping organize company-wide events
- When needed, help prepare reports and financial information
- Be the main “go-to” for all office-related responsibilities
- Manage all office-related contracts
- Own the Company Calendar
- Be the gatekeeper, who can thoughtfully and appropriately communicate both internally and externally
- Find new, more efficient, and generally out-of-the-box awesome ways to improve current processes
- Be the smiling face that greets and directs all who visit and call into our office. You’re an ambassador of quality service, always
- Keep inventory and stock all office supplies
- Help to recruit, screen and onboard new hires
- Set up desks and computer stations for new hires
- Accept all office deliveries and mail and distribute as needed
- Manage our busy kitchen and office supply room - keep food, drinks, and supplies stocked and orderly at all times
- Oversee breakfast/lunch deliveries for meetings and make sure food is set up on time
- Clean and prepare conference rooms for meetings.
- Perform manual labor tasks – ie: office supply shelving, moving desks and tables, delivering packages
What is required:
Must have strong organizational and communication skills, be able to problem solve, computer skills a must!
Detail oriented, strong office decorum, multitasking and prioritizing will be keys to success. Great customer service skills and lots of team spirit.
Primary responsibility to oversee office function and ensure smooth running of the office. Ability to work well with others.
Stable career history.
Along with sending us your resume and links to any online references (i.e. your Linked In profile), please write one paragraph explaining why we would be crazy not to hire you for this role!